• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by .308

1. 3

Want to build WC 54 ambulance!

I have just acquired a 21st Century WC 57 in the hopes of converting it to a WC 54 ambulance. Any help (Scale drawings, even parts no spare tire) suggestions are welcome and needed! Thanks in advance! I have heard of a couple of builds however posts are old and or incomplete. I also remember...
  2. 3

US boxes and crates

I have done mine with rub on lettering. I have heard of some that had rubber stamps made. The idea I like the best is some have been able to modify ink jet printers to print directly on the wood. There is another method I have been wanting to try... It is using photo copies of “art”, reverse...
  3. 3

US boxes and crates

Those are both great resources, I have used both, and they work great!!! Exactly how I build mine!
  4. 3

M8 Armored Car

Really FINE work OGRE, my hat is off to you!
  5. 3

Foxhole Rita & Christmas in the Ardennes

Great job slick!!!
  6. 3

Puppchen Build

Great work Rob! Good seeing you back at it!
  7. 3

Panzerwerk.com domain FYI

Re: Panzerwerk.con domain FYI It is rediculous! I had one but decided to let it go. Should have kept it as time goes o. It will get harder and more expensive, and less remain.
  8. 3

German Infantry Mortar Platoon - 1944

Pretty freakin awesome!
  9. 3

Ebayer Acevergel_17

All I will say IS DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM! He is an A$$!!!!!!!!!!! That make an A$$ look bad!!!!
  10. 3

Teaser photo's project/products

I need measurements for both Hasbro/21st and DiD FOA DO A US HALFTRACK IF SO THEN YES NEED THOSE TOO! I have them for the German halftrack.
  11. 3

I need the measurements for the gauges. A photo or 2 of the dash would also be helpful. Thanks! Paul
  12. 3

Got plans for both! Could you help with dimensions for us halftrack?
  13. 3

Tesser photo's upcoming projects/products!
  14. 3

AH sdkfz Who has one? willing to help...

Hey thanks guys! I have these,as you can see the 2 data plates I need are in the photos but cut off, one by glare or the other under the engine hood. I am particularly interested in the Aromorama gallery. I know Robert who took those photos, I have emailed him a week ago but have not heard back...
  15. 3

AH sdkfz Who has one? willing to help...

There are 2 main producers of the sdkfz 250, 1/6th scale. I was wondering who might have the dash of an Armor Hobbies 250 that might be able to give me the dimensions of the speedometer,gauges, ect? I have the one from Panzerwerks and that set of gauges i have scaled, just need the one for Armor...
Back