• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by 7urgen

1. 7urgen

US Army-M19 machine gunner

Great figure. Looks like pissed off... :)
  2. 7urgen

Merry Christmass

Photo was made specifically for the contest and won first prize at the photographic contest "Święta po Kolekcjonersku" (Collector's Christmas) organized by the collector portal My Virtual Museum. It was inspired by Christmas postcards during the war, and William Wharton book "Midnight Clear"
  3. 7urgen

Merry Christmass

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas guys! :mrgreen:
  4. 7urgen

The Soviet Officer

Thanks. I did not know this weapon. But Soviet equipment is not in the circle of my interests.
  5. 7urgen

The Soviet Officer

Good job. I would like to ask about the gun, because for me it looks like the Finnish Suomi not a PPSz.
  6. 7urgen

Berlin, spring 1945.

According to my knowledge it produced about 80 pieces of the ordered 10,000. Some amount was sent together with a trained unit (experimental?) To Saarbruecken. The city was defended by the 347th Infantry-Division. Unfortunately, I do not know whether it was a unit Heer or Luftwaffe. Launcher...
  7. 7urgen

Berlin, spring 1945.

Soldier of an unknown unit of the Waffen SS, the area around the hotel Adlon- Berlin, spring 1945.
  8. 7urgen

SS-Unterscharführer of Stabs-Kompanie/ SS-Fallschirmjäger-Bataillon 500

SS-Unterscharführer of Stabs-Kompanie/ SS-Fallschirmjäger-Bataillon 500- Lithuania, summer 1944.
  9. 7urgen

Keeping low, Panzerjäger Eastern Front44

Straight from the front ... Great job.
  10. 7urgen

Dio- "Fallschirmjager On The Move"; September 1944

I watch these pictures several times. Excellent.
  11. 7urgen

Kampfgruppe 'Tiger

Oh, if I only had a place in my house ... Fantastic!
  12. 7urgen

Sgt. Steiner, Cross of Iron.

Beautiful job. Figure impressive, I'd love to have this in my collection. :!:
  13. 7urgen

Fields of fire, photoshoot.

The Soviets as alive ... It is scary to be afraid ... Great job.
  14. 7urgen

FOA014 Kingtiger

Beautiful job. Much attention to detail. According to me, lacked only one thing ... On a scale of 1/35 is a very visible and in 1/6 the lack of detail quite conspicuous. Connections steel plates - welding.
  15. 7urgen

FOA011RC Sherman

Standing ovation! I hope to hear from ...
Back