• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by gebirgsjager6thss

1. gebirgsjager6thss

Joint Photo Shoot with Montreal RC Group

Hi Johnny, Tanks for getting back to me on this. I really appreciate it. Do you know if there any chance that Snafu is for hire? I would love some of those head stones myself. GJ
  2. gebirgsjager6thss

Very cool Johnny! I also liked your cemetery, did you make the crosses or did you buy them? If bought where did you find them,if made,what materials did you use/ Please let me know, Thanks, GJ
  3. gebirgsjager6thss

Tiger I "134" with Crews

As usual sir you have done a fantastic job representing my favorite tank ever. Have you ever thought about posting pics of your entire figure and vehicle collection? I would love to see that and I am sure everyone else would as well. Thanks for showing us the Tiger, GJ
  4. gebirgsjager6thss

How to weather unifroms?

A young lady who used to be on this forum taught me a useful and cheap method. Ash. Yup,you heard me right. Ashes. I have used ash from the fire place and even ash from my cigs. You do not have to worry about getting the color right and it is authentic! :p You can apply it dry or wet and it...
  5. gebirgsjager6thss

You have a wondeful play ground Johhny, I wish I could play with you guys. I really love the tunnel you built. Cant wait for the pics of the shoot,whats the ETA for those BTW? Have fun! GJ
  6. gebirgsjager6thss

Dragon to make the Pz.kpfw II into a model

Thanks Mike, It all looks great,I will be looking into getting some of the kits from you when I am able. Thanks again, GJ
  7. gebirgsjager6thss

Hi Mike, Do you have pics of these conversion kits anywhere? Please let me know,okay? GJ
  8. gebirgsjager6thss

I just received the Cotwold catalog and they are selling the Panzer II model kit for only $186.00! At that price it will be cheaper than the Armor Hobbies Sdkfz 250 model kit! and that is saying a lot! At that price you can get multiple kits and start your own tank squad. I hope this means...
  9. gebirgsjager6thss

Rückmarsch part 3

You guys did a great job on this dio. This is the kind of dio I like,just the fellas kicking back and taking it easy. Wonderful job guys, GJ
  10. gebirgsjager6thss

SGT Rock?

I went looking and found all the Sgt Rock figure in the set EXCELT Sgt Rock on Amazon.com. So if you are interested in the others in the set,check there first. GJ
  11. gebirgsjager6thss

Fallschirmjager Holand Invasion 1940 3ºrd

You have really cought the cockyness of the typical paratrooper with this figure. He really has that confidence you see in most paras. And the weathering job you have done is excellent. A great looking figure all around. GJ
  12. gebirgsjager6thss

My New Western Headsculpt Set!

Great work as usual Peter,you continuse to amaze. I have always been a huge fan of Yul Bryner and think he would make a great looking German officer,a Colonel maybe? Any chance you might be thinking of doing a Rutger Hauer HS? I have been wanting to do a figure of him from the movie "Fatherland"...
  13. gebirgsjager6thss

Re-Post 101st D-Day +2

I mostly collect Germans so I do not know much about allied figures so I cannot give any real feedback but I can tell you I really like the officer,he looks like a U.S. officer,you really picked a great HS for this figure,totally nailed it. GJ
  14. gebirgsjager6thss

Second Figure Of My New Collection.........

Hi Jamie, Thanks for the responce, glad you like him. The sweater acually survived the fire,kind of. One of the sleeves was mostly burned off so I cut both of them off and got a result I did not expect. Without the sleeves it does not make the tunic look too tight in the arms,makes it hang more...
  15. gebirgsjager6thss

Kit Built Mid Production Tiger I

Thanks for the link to the pics Mike. You really are talented,and I'm not just saying that to butter you and and get you to build my 250 for me! LOL ! ! ! I really mean it. Great work. GJ
Back