• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Grunt

1. G

Battleground Models

Hi Leonard. That option should be there or at least it works for my PC and phone. On my PC, if I click on Store a set of click boxes appears on the left that allows me to filter by army, scale, price, color, etc. If you click scale then 1:6 you will only see the 1:6 items which at this...
  2. G

Battleground Models

I went ahead and put the Eyemo camera and the U.S. Army Projector into the store in 1/6th scale: https://www.battlegroundmodels.com/product-page/eyemo-war-correspondent-film-camera https://www.battlegroundmodels.com/product-page/bell-howell-ph-222-film-slide-projector
  3. G

Battleground Models

Update: I was able to make a couple items in 1/6th scale. I estimate these would run about $20 each given the cost. Bell and Howell Eyemo Camera for US Signal Corps War Correspondents US Signal Corps PH-222 Projector for Film and Slide Projection I worked on CAD for British...
  4. G

Battleground Models

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm surprised about the jerry cans and barrels. These would seem to be commodity items for the big companies and casters to do. A quick google found these jerry cans which look pretty good and are in stock...
  5. G

Battleground Models

"Would be interested in viewing an updated product list that includes pricing and examples in 1:6 scale." -RTT and "Saw several items on your site that I would like to have in 1/6th." - Rob - Are there any existing items in particular I should focus on? I just need something to run through...
  6. G

Battleground Models

Thank you all for the warm welcome, feedback and questions. This is the type of discussion I was hoping for when I joined and posted. To answer a few questions: "A couple of pieces are listed as 1:18 scale. Does that mean that the default non-listed scale is 1:6 scale?" - Everything listed...
  7. G

Battleground Models

Greetings everyone, I am a garage based maker of mainly World War 2 items in 1:16 and 1:18 scale. Originally my focus was on larger items like armor, artillery and anti-tank weapons. As of late, I've focused on researching and making a lot of smaller items like gear, radios, cameras and hand...
Back