• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by lalo

1. L

My Vietnam Collection

.... :D Magnificent. Different shapes, different sizes .... different equipment. ... Congratulations. I like. Jorge. ;)
  2. L

Pickin' & Grinnin' in New Britain/New shots added

... :D Very well I like these scenes. Especially, Japanese soldiers. Jorge. ;)
  3. L

work in progress

Magnificent heads. Treatment of paint and materials is excellent. A realism. Congratulations on the result. ... Jorge.
  4. L

Fallschirmjäger soak.

------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ;) I am glad, fellow pangaloss ... they prefer those who are marching through the mud. To me, I like to go for any situation. I think, that toys must be ... "Played". From the perspective of illusion and poetry, a toy...
  5. L

Fallschirmjäger soak.

... ;) Ever since a child, I liked to put my figures in difrentes elements: water, mud, on the ground and the presence of the fire element. This realism was in my childhood imagination. The war films, was an inspiration. (Removing some images from my site ....:)...
  6. L

Fallschirmjäger Rain

... ;) Thank you very much for your comments mates. ... Jorge. ;)
  7. L

New video of dioramas. Australian WWII.

... Thanks mates for your comments made​​. This collection of 12 figures is personalized. N addition to having to customize uniforms, weapons and accessories, also the head of each figure is customized to give each soldier his own personality and take appropriate expressions and the dioramas for...
  8. L

Carentan 9 June 1944

.... Magnificent. Congratulations on the scene. I like. ... Jorge.
  9. L

Geronimo and his warriors.

... :) Some dioramas of Geronimo and his warriors. Wandering along the wide prairies, fleeing the white man and making revenge. ....: ----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  10. L

WWII 82nd AB ¼ ton truck

... Unbelievable. ... Congratulations on having this model. With the amount of precious details you have. Congratulations on your show. ...Jorge. ....
  11. L

Fallschirmjäger Rain

... :p Greetings. I will mostar elite soldiers of the Third Reich. The WWII German paratroopers. Fallschimjäger acquaintances. (Drawing from my website these images ....:) --------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------...
  12. L

... Dioramas of Adventure Kokoda, you can see in this video of dioramas "PhotoVideo" And you can also see in the dioramas two genuine machine guns. Bren machine gun and Browning machine gun. See again PhotoVideo the Kokoda adventure. .... ...
  13. L

... :rolleyes: More customizing figures. Greetings fellow. In my website there's a new video of dioramas. A new pájina dedicated to the war between Australia and Japan during WWII. Adventure in Papua New Guinea. The famous call: Kokoda Trail. To see this collection of 12 custom shapes and...
  14. L

...:rolleyes: Thank you for your feedback. They are figures peronalizadas for myself. Rebuilt heads with hair, clothes, accessories, weapons ... ect. I like that each figure is very particular and has its own personality. Jorge. :)
  15. L

... :) Thanks for your comment; partner Krieger. I show you the page where the collection of the Far West, with better detail, the appearance of Geronimo. ..: ----------------------------------- http://zurribui.ucoz.com/c010.jpg ----------------------------------- ZURRIBULLI, madelman...
Back