• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Lord B

1. Lord B

Field kitchen II

Thank you all for your comments, and my apologies for a late answer. The reason has been that I got some magnificent kitchen utelsils as well as data plates from The Dutchman and it has taken me some some time to put things together. Here are some pics so you can see for yourselves: Thanks...
  2. Lord B

Field kitchen II

Sorry Sixth Vanguard, I guess my english was not up to par there... anyway, it seems I found someone that could help me with that ! (I mean the plates , not my English ;-)) I will update the post if and when. Jordi
  3. Lord B

Field kitchen II

Hi! some years ago I posted some pics of my field kitchen trying to find someone that could provide me with plates with german text to add to it. Here comes a second attempt! Jordi
  4. Lord B

Cavalry photo shoot

Awesome!!😲 I'd love to have/build one of those wagons... Congratulations for a great collection!! Jordi
  5. Lord B

Project Atlantic Wall, Normandie, june 5th 1944

Very nice display! And the 3D stove is just awesome, and a wonderful complemet to many scenes. The whole display reminds me of a visit to the bunker/museum in Ouistreham a few years ago, which I would recommend to anyone interested in the topic. Loosely based on it I built this little diorama...
  6. Lord B

WW1 dugout

Hi! This is my first post in the rebuilt site. It looks fabulous. Congratulations to those who made it possible! I would like to share with you a few pics of a small diorama I built with DiD's WW1 british officer. Ihope you like it! Best, Jordi
  7. Lord B

Merry X-Mas

Merry X-Mas from a Sepals base in Sweden! Jordi
  8. Lord B

Merry Xmass

Merry Christmas to all from Sweden. In this time of isolation, it is good to have some 1/6 friends to spend the time with. :) Best wishes for 2021, Jordi
  9. Lord B

Did communications set

Hej! DiD just announced a new set of two waffen SS radio operators. I wish DiD found it in themselves to release a british wireless set sometime. I think they lost a good opportunity when they released the two last paratroopers. Perhaps they are still on time... Jordi
  10. Lord B

Soviet armored car ba-20

Absolutely mindblowing! I had to scroll down many pictures to understand that we were talking about a 1/6 model and not the real thing... Jordi
  11. Lord B

Field kitchen

Thank you all for your kind comments. I have contacted .308 regarding the plates. I will post updated pics if I succeed in getting them. Best, Jordi
  12. Lord B

Field kitchen

Thank you Randall for your comments and the link! But apparently I need a log in and password to access those pictures. Thank you Scraper00! The kitchen is 100% scratchbuilt. Mostly Evergreen plastic sheets. The wheels are essentially made of wood, the kind used for building model ships. Some...
  13. Lord B

Field kitchen

Hi! Here come some pics of the last project. I hope you like them! I would appreciate if someone could provide me with information regarding the three plates at the back of the kitchen with german text. I have not been able to find good enough information to reproduce them, and I think they...
  14. Lord B

4th Armored Division - Germany - March 1945

Very nice!! I agree with Pangaloss that colour pictures look best in this case.
  15. Lord B

Going to war in style

Thank you so much for your kind comments, and my apologies to Dave for mixing up Armorpax and Armortek. Best, Jordi
Back