• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Pzer 2

1. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

And a few more pictures
  2. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

A few more pictures of the tank and mods.
  3. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

A few more pictures of the update
  4. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Hi, thanks for thoughts , still moving forward. Today I painted the tank in matt black and since the wheels are rubber it seemed best to stay with black for the lower hull and running gear.The top is black too, but will get the red primer later. I reduced the size of the small return roller...
  5. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

The turret changes
  6. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Some more pictures
  7. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

More pictures
  8. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Thanks Hammer for the comments. Long time between posts for me. Upadate on the Panzer 2 Removed the turret add on plastic oversize bolts to the armor. Added my own steel bolts to the turret. Redesigned the front sprocket housing and redesigned the main wheels. I used a 10mm thread cutter on the...
  9. Pzer 2

Panzerjager I

FANTASTIC. Another way to get a nice worn tone to the metal areas is to spray the the tank in zinc paint and then rub and you will get a perfect steel worn color to the tank. I spray all my tanks in real zinc paint, the dull one ,not the bright zinc. Tank tracks love the stuff too. Nice job.
  10. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Cheers thanks for that. I have been lying low at the moment so I have not done any extra. Once the weather is warmer I will restart on the old panzer 2 , complete it and move on the new one and start its build. Couple of extra pictures.
  11. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Hi all, Just added a few pictures. I have painted the fuel drum the correct colour of zinc. Painted part of the turret face. Will start work on the hull soon
  12. Pzer 2

Pangaea’s PzII

LOL, I meant hinges. I will be following your build and taking notes on the detailing you are doing. The turret i am working on now in my post is a practice one. It is not intended to be the final one . Once I get a Panzer B from Dragon I will mod the turret from what I learned modding the...
  13. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Here is a better picture of the rubber protectors.
  14. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

Hi Pangeae95 Thank for that. I has been a while for me too. I have been following your build and love the detail to MG in the Panzer 2. I have now painted the turret and it is fresh out of the factory Added the rubber protectors for the commander. On another subject , i may start making more...
  15. Pzer 2

Panzer 2 B-C

A few more pictures, really only posing the crew. Once i paint the turret I will add the rubber bumper around his entrance. I will use rubber tube and super glue it to the inside. I had to put this picture in . I love it, reminds me of my cat.
Back