• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Reef12

1. Reef12

DML's return to 1/6th

I know this is last years, but heck.:D How about a nice 88 MM, or a Panzer III, T-34 /85 would open my wallet. Even if I had to have the wife work another job.:!::rock::brit_wink::D;) Cheers Jeff
  2. Reef12

End of an Era, my hosted images will go dark 2/28/21

Bummer on the pics. I guess I must be old as I still use Photobucket, and pay $7.99 a month to keep mine posted. I downloaded one album, but at the size of all of my pics, way too many to download all my pics. You are an inspiration through the years Eduardo, best to you in whatever you do...
  3. Reef12

Who bought out Panzerwerks?

I remember the guy I dealt with him many years back I will not mention his name or handle on here, will let him post it when he is ready. Cheers Jeff
  4. Reef12

Finished Puppchen

Keep at it Rob.:rock: How is it going?
  5. Reef12

Fields of Armor 88mm gun

How much is this kit may I ask? Only thing I see is end of barrel looks a tad bent, or could be as not glued in yet.
  6. Reef12

Anybody know where all my info went?

I used to be General of the Army not no more and had about 5000 posts. All gone feel like I am a private now.:(:s
  7. Reef12

1/6 scale T-34-85

Nice looker you have there.:!:
  8. Reef12

Hand Tools and Tool Box

As frank would say, Holy crap, that is fantastic.
  9. Reef12

1/6 Scale Sherman T48 Tracks - Delrin Injection Molded - Spyker Workshop

Nice work so what happened to it? Okay I see it now.
  10. Reef12

FOA027 Flak 36 8.8cm with Trailers Pictures

Nice workmanship. Too bad I don't have a grand sitting around.:rock: Cheers Jeff
  11. Reef12

Dragon has the 1/6 scale Aerosan on sale.

Almost tempted to order another one.:rock: Jeff
  12. Reef12

Has the hobby really come to this

That is funny:mrgreen::rock:
  13. Reef12

Merry Christmas

A little late but Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.:rock:
  14. Reef12

Sherman (Dragon) M4A3

Holy crap , another fine build between you and panzermister ,no way to keep. :rock:
Back