• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by skyecooper

1. S

Soviet Helmet Color

Does anyone know what color the ssh-36 were painted? Been having a terrible time answering this simple question.
  2. S

british glider infantry question

Thanks a ton this really helps out a lot.
  3. S

british glider infantry question

What was used by the British glider infantry, the small oack or the larger bergen? Any photos or references would be much appreciated.
  4. S

Bergen or small pack for glider troops

What was used for British airlanding brigade troops?
  5. S

lieutenant colonel 12th battalion Devonshire regiment Airlanding Brigade

thats true for the parachute regiment, the devons were apart of the 6th airlanding brigade and were glider troops whose officers rank was back like regular infantry officers, except the 1st bn royal ulster rifles insignia was that of a standard rifle regiment
  6. S

DamToys U.S. Marine Tet Offensive 1968

PARTSLIST: HEADSCULPTURE DAM 3.0 ACTION BODY (WITH MUSCLE ARMS) HANDS FOR HOLDING WEAPON X5 M1 HELMET MITCHELL PATTERN HELMET COVER T-SHIRT 2ND PATTERN OG 107 PANTS TROUSER BELT USMC M1955 FLACK VEST 3RD PATTERN JUNGLE BOOTS M1956 BELT USMC JUNGLE FIRST AID KIT POUCH M1911A1 PISTOL M1911A1 .45...
  7. S

Soviet collar tabs

Does anyone know were good soviet collar tabs can be found? I found some on ebay but they didnt offer the infantey ones Thanks all MANCHU
  8. S

winner and looser in the russian battle front.

i love it so much i cant believe the realism :-P :shock:
  9. S

The Soldier

KEEP IT UP
Back