• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by warhorse

1. warhorse

To The Victor Go The Spoils

maybe time for another contest ...gi;s posing with captured booty? i know my russian guys have quite the collection of stuff lol
  2. warhorse

sdkfz 164 Nashorn

love the minen!
  3. warhorse

To The Victor Go The Spoils

great job!! one can only imagine the amount of surrendered gear these guys came across
  4. warhorse

JP-Hobbies Is Coming Back!!

sweeeet! great to have a trusted name in the game again welcome back!
  5. warhorse

1914 British leather gear

looking good
  6. warhorse

Has Anyone Built The Russian Ba-64 Scout Car ?

great link...is that guy still around? page was dated back in 2010
  7. warhorse

WW1 German

recently i've been kitbashing a few ww1 guys too! both did and cal-tek really put out some nice gear. your weathering really bring the figures to the forefront...kudos
  8. warhorse

I miss jp hobbies

I Miss jp hobbies!!... sooo sick of shopping from strangers on ebay...Hope he is doing well and blessed at what he sets his hands to
  9. warhorse

Soldier Story Chinese question

wow tony you killed it
  10. warhorse

Dio- "Natural Cover"

you could call that a heer hefer..also starred in das hoof
  11. warhorse

With A Heavy Heart!

i'll never look at the big german sled you sent me the same way again..sad to see you go but i wish the best blessings to you and yours.
  12. warhorse

"Black Panther wrapped in cold steel"

i live on the southside of Chicago, I love it
  13. warhorse

Controversy over DiD footballer lookalike figure!

wow , now does that guy get to sue as well?
  14. warhorse

A dream come true

if you need a second , older ...fatter son..let me know how cool to touch a mg 44? let alone fire one
  15. warhorse

Sdkfz 222 Spät version

can't wait till your finished with this one
Back