• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Sourdoh

Filming "FURY" Behind-the Scenes

Ithought this might be interesting to you Sherman guys!:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-rpyNfsfRY
  2. Sourdoh

Jacques Littlefield Armor Collection in Trouble.

I do Old West Reenactment, and one of my friends is also a WWII Luftwaffe reenactor. He reported to me that the world famous Jacques Littlefield armor collection is in jeopardy of being broken up and sold off since Jacques untimely passing. My friend, and a group of others are trying to move...
  3. Sourdoh

Plastic Weld Lines

Does anyone make/sell strips of pre-done welds to apply to kit armor projects. I don't want to go the Milliput route. If anyone has a source it would be appreciated. Thanks. I know Armorpax did a great tutorial on the subject...
  4. Sourdoh

Availability of Tamiya Spray Paints

I have long used Tamiya TS 3 Dark Yellow as my Afrika Korps color. I bought the last 3 cans of this paint available in the US, seemingly (can't find it on any website, either). I can't find it anywhere, and local (Phoenix, AZ area) shops say they have been unable to get the paint for some time...
  5. Sourdoh

James May goes for a little airplane ride!

BBCs Top Gear presenter James May goes for a little airplane ride! Breathtaking spy plane footage. [VIDEO]
  6. Sourdoh

Pensacola Naval Air Museum

I'm not sure where this topic fits, but the pictures are great for anyone who is interested in aviation. CDSG Forums :: View topic - NAVAL AIR MUSEUM, PENSACOLA 2008
  7. Sourdoh

B-25 Raiders Reunion

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsPolleyVision
  8. Sourdoh

John's Stuff...Hello. Are you there?

Does anyone know what happened to John's Stuff? For a long time his site had an announcement that he was hooking up with a "major retailer" soon, but now the site itself is gone and all you get is a "under construction" site.
  9. Sourdoh

My Armor Hobbies sdKfz 250

Here are a few pictures of my build-up of the Armor Hobbies sdKfz 250 "kit". I must say that this is as close to scratchbuilding as you can get without actually starting from, well, scratch. I took the middle of the road approach to detailing. I bought some detail pieces from SteelDragons and...
  10. Sourdoh

DML Schwimmwager Kit

I just finished the build-up of the new DML Schwimmwagen kit. Her are some quick pictures I took on the dining room table. I added the fire extinguisher, the emergency brake handle, the rearview mirror, the machine guns, and the radio set to the basic kit. The radio set was a...
  11. Sourdoh

I need Jerry Cans

I am looking for a few Jerry Cans to go with my German figures. I need Heer and Luft gas cans and I could use some water cans. (I know I can simply paint a white cross on cans to designate water.) Are there any manufacturers who make these? I have 2 that came with figures, both SS fuel cans. Any...
Back