• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. dudulle.69

1er REGIMENT ETRANGER DE PARACHUTISTES - ALGER 1961

Hi Here is a legionnaire from the 1st REP in April 1961. The base is the "Henri" figurine from Little French Army (DID). The beret is from Banjoman The MAS 49/56, the beret badge, the regimental badge, the parachutist's badge, the strapping buckles, the belt buckles are of my manufacture
  2. dudulle.69

Mas 49-56

Hi Here is my first MAS 49-56 printed in 3D. I still have a few details to settle on the file, but the rendering is already very good :baver
  3. dudulle.69

transmitter-receiver Trpp8 & an/prc 6

Hi Here are my last two realizations in 3D printing. An AN / PRC 6 transceiver and the French version TRPP 8 The difference between the two models is the presence of a channel selector on the French version. AN PRC 6 FRENCH - TRPP 8
  4. dudulle.69

Famas f1

Famas f1 + Version G2 I modified the BBI FAMAS Bruno, to the original version is "F1" The FAMAS F1 fitted to the French army, the early 80s until the early 2000s With a little painting
  5. dudulle.69

Machine Gun CHAUCHAT

Hi At the request of a friend, I modified the machine gun CHAUCHAT "GI JOE" Here is the result, it's not perfect, but .... Since I was not able to make a functional bipod, I made two: A version of "open" and a version of "closed" To see the difference, here is the model before work
  6. dudulle.69

Patchett submachine gun

Here you can work to my best friend. On the basis of Sterling, here is the list of works: - Straighten the power corridor - Modify the cocking lever - Modify the muzzle - Repeat protections handlebar - Remove the right side deflector - Redo a sling at the front and remove it from the rear -...
  7. dudulle.69

Motorcycle Indian Chief 340B

Hi All For a change of the LCVP, I will change a motorcycle INDIAN 1948, into a 304B version model used by the French army in 1940 Model 340 B Model 1948[/b][/size] Model 1938 I begin by dismantling all Reassembly, installation of 38 model fork on the frame model 48 to...
  8. dudulle.69

Grenade launcher for rifle lee enfield

Here is the realization of a grenade launcher model 1918 (I think) for Lee-Enfield rifle. This weapon was used by the French army into the 50s in Indochina
  9. dudulle.69

Armored LCVP in Indochina RC

Hi Long ago that I have not shared anything with you. Yet I'm often looking at what you do, this forum brings together many experts that I really appreciate. World exclusive, I present my latest project: Armored LCVP the French navy in Indochina Originally, these are the same LCVP used...
  10. dudulle.69

M151A1 Military Utility Tactical Truck

Hi all, I saw a conversion here : http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/armor-mech-weapons-division/2527-my-mutt.html it made ​​me want to change the vehicle from a friend. Here is the original model I start by removing must remove parts and to other...
  11. dudulle.69

Jeep DML - French in Laos - simplified assembly

Hi all I assemble my jeep DML kit, but I'll do a simplified version. There are already several examples on this forum, so I'll just show some special parts. I hope this helps others. The first workshop: making the tire valves I changed the steering system I modified...
  12. dudulle.69

Reibel Mle1931 Version "Infantry"

Hi all. I received my order sent by Amji and I am very happy. I intend to assemble a jeep indochine but I need a French weapon. with the help of Amji work, I can complete this project. http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/armor-mech-weapons-division/15437-reibel-mle1931.html To begin, we must...
  13. dudulle.69

Howitzer 155 hasbro

Hi Here is an old work done for special effects Here is an old project done there 4 years I used fireworks To seize the photographs, I adjusted the apparatus on "gust" and I light the wicks with a lighter. The material is resitante and there is no risk to the howitzer Here some photographs...
  14. dudulle.69

Dodge command car wc 56 + scr 193

Hello I do not participate much in the forum, because I do not speak English. It is very difficult for me to write. I would like to introduce my latest project. This is the Dodge Command Car of 21ST Century. I create details to give more realism thank you for your comments
  15. dudulle.69

Raid on Lang son - July 1953

On 17 July 1953, to the 6th BPC (Colonial Parachute Battalion) was dropped north of Lang Son, along Route Coloniale No. 4 at the "Hirondelle." This operation aims to destroy the deposit materials and weapons, located near the city became a hub of the aid of the People's Republic of China to Viet...
  16. dudulle.69

French 8th Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment

Hi To pay tribute to French paratroopers died a few weeks ago in Afghanistan, I realized this little custom. This is a sergeant of the 8th RPIMA (8th Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment) during the operation MANTA Chad in 1983. I am inspired by personal memories and views of different...
Back