• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. muzzer

Project - "CURRAHEE" - Pathfinders

Nice work , I'd like to point out and please don't take this the wrong way just for accuracies sake, 101st pathfinders didn't cammo up their uniforms that was an 82nd thing, elements of the 377th artillery units from 101st did wear camo .
  2. muzzer

Project 'CURRAHEE' - 'WARPAINT'

Nice work so far , excellent
  3. muzzer

Project 'CURRAHEE'

I'm so looking forward to this thread , Fred and yourself have reignited my passion for 1/6th airborne troopers , cheers
  4. muzzer

Project 'CURRAHEE'

Looking forward to seeing this , can i add if you don't mind if you want real accuracy I'd lose the tie on first aid pack from the helmet net, although it looks cool it wasn't really seen until market garden with the 101st .
  5. muzzer

At the Banks of the Rhine

Very nice , really good photos on this Fred , great to see some outdoor pics certainly adds to the realism
  6. muzzer

17th Airborne Rifleman - Operation Varsity

Thanks for the heads up about the material Fred, I found some canary yellow poly cotton on E-bay so I'm gunna give that a go, you've really inspired me with your 17th trooper though, I'll put some pics up when I've finished, again excellent trooper
  7. muzzer

17th Airborne Rifleman - Operation Varsity

Great looking trooper, tried doing something similar in regards to the recognition bib a few years for a 502 market garden bash using a hi-viz vest it was a complete disaster, I think you've done a bang up job, excellent !
  8. muzzer

Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot.

Nice one Peter
  9. muzzer

FSSF "Devil's Brigade"

Great tribute and nice selection of gear all round superb vignette
  10. muzzer

Sherman Firefly

Truly magnificent piece of armour
  11. muzzer

WOSC XI: M18 Hellcat TD, Vietnam Gun Truck, Desert M35A2, 75mm Howitzer

It amazes me how much talent you guys have at Joeheads nice one.
  12. muzzer

Sgt. Steiner, Cross of Iron.

Nice work dude
  13. muzzer

Berlin, spring 1945.

Nice fig good work
  14. muzzer

SAS European Raider

Nice SAS troopers and vehicle
  15. muzzer

SAS Desert Raiders

Outstanding work great troupe of guys