• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. G

Various motorcycle riders, Normandy 1944

Looking good Eduardo, as allways! Thanks for sharing :)
  2. G

A Rant About Shipping costs

I must agree with all the above, and especially the OP. The last month, I ended up paying close to a third of my total orders in just shipping. With the current shipping prices, not to mention getting the orders stuck in customs, wich is even worse here, its almost not viable to order any...
  3. G

Another amazing figure from 3R (Donitz)

Looks like a very nice figure, but not my cup of tea. Even though I am not interested in this figure at all, and wonder why they didnt choose some other prominent german officer of the same caliber, I think there will be enough interest in this figure. I want a Sepp Dietrich, but maybe that...
  4. G

Poser?

I would agree, however the latin tradition, as you call it, would be the one prevailing here in Sweden as well, with a long tradition of 1/35 modeling and also the 1/12 etc. I was once a proud member of the Brittish Model Soldier Society, wich of course fostered a special aproach to modelling...
  5. G

New DML Marine Sniper

ROFL!
  6. G

Poser?

Hehe, well my question, or questions really, are rather about if you bash your figures for posing abilities or do you make static figures? I mean, the most fantastic looking 1/6 figures we see on these boards, and others of course, are the static, its rather hard to compete with them, under...
  7. G

Countdown to D-Day Part 2

Looking really good, I really like your figures. I think that you do like me, spend some time on them, but leave them posable?
  8. G

Coming soon !! Panzerwerks

All this is wonderful news, and not to mention beutiful parts! Sonny
  9. G

Braverifles

Okay, let me first start with saying that Brave Rifles is a stand up man, not only a good guy here on the boards, but as a trader in our community. When he promise someone that they "will not get disapointed" in a deal... he means that, and nothing else. I just finished a deal with him, and all...
  10. G

New toy, Bushmaster AR

I have a friend in Finland whose father is a major player in the WWII weapon collecting world, and he appearantly have a MP44 in his collection. I must go there and visit one day. He promised me that I would get to try out som russian anti tank rifle and the MG42 :D
  11. G

New DML Marine Sniper

Indeed. If not, all is lost, for ever.
  12. G

New toy, Bushmaster AR

Its kind of odd and a bit funny, but here in Sweden its rather harsh laws regarding hand weapons, pretty much like Canada... still... its one of the countries in the world with the most guns per person! One reason of course being the fact that we have a very high number of members of the...
  13. G

Precision Screwdriver and small ratchet sets at Home Depot

Hehe, yeah no reason to leave anything behind that you can enjoy in life. Anyway, good find.
  14. G

upgrading DML "Old fashion" German Helmet

Thank you for sharing this very good little tutorial, much welcome! :D
  15. G

Precision Screwdriver and small ratchet sets at Home Depot

Man... have you won the lottery recently? You seem to shop away like there was no tomorrow! :D
  16. G

majorarchiegates

I just completed a small trade with Dario. Smooth trade, good communication. Trade with confidence. Sonny
  17. G

Bicycle Troop

Indeed this is a great figure. I have allready made a post about this on OSW, but it deserves to be mentioned again. Awsome craftmanship, very good execution of the whole concept. I love this, its a great inspiration! :D
  18. G

Royal Marine 41 Independent Commando,Korea 1950

The figure looks great, and presented with interesting back story and historical references, just the way I like it :D
  19. G

New toy, Bushmaster AR

Haha! :)
  20. G

A couple of Russians

Looks really great. Especially the smiling HS is (IMHO) really outstanding.
Back