• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. 7urgen

Merry Christmass

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas guys! :mrgreen:
  2. 7urgen

Berlin, spring 1945.

Soldier of an unknown unit of the Waffen SS, the area around the hotel Adlon- Berlin, spring 1945.
  3. 7urgen

SS-Unterscharführer of Stabs-Kompanie/ SS-Fallschirmjäger-Bataillon 500

SS-Unterscharführer of Stabs-Kompanie/ SS-Fallschirmjäger-Bataillon 500- Lithuania, summer 1944.
  4. 7urgen

Gefreiter of Jäger-Regiment 40 (L) [Radfahr]- 20 Luftwaffen Sturm Division...

Gefreiter of Jäger-Regiment 40 (L) [Radfahr]- 20 Luftwaffen Sturm Division- Italy, summer 1944. These are old pictures. Currently, shoulder tabs are piped in yellow, according to what was worn in this unit.
  5. 7urgen

Fallschirmjager- eastern front, winter 1944.

Figure prepared about half a year ago, but recently done weathering. The first photo shows the appearance of the original. And now...
  6. 7urgen

MG15 - not only the Luftwaffe

Here, interested in a picture of an officer FLIVO But not only the Luftwaffe ... Kriegsmarine And SS...
  7. 7urgen

Early zeltbahn (gray) in use

8. 7urgen

My first weathering...

My first job with weathering. Step, by step... Fallschirmjager of Ausbildungs und Ersatz Abt. Hermann Goering Gdansk- Hagelsberg, march 1945.
  9. 7urgen

Hello!

Hi! My name is Grzegorz ... It will be easier simply Greg :wink: All my friends call me, Jurgen. I am a new person on this forum and I would like to say hello and introduce myself. Since 2005, I am dealing with the historical reconstruction and for 4 years I collect (mainly kitbasching) figure...
Back