• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. bullit

>>Gebirgsjäger Hauptmann GJR 100, Italy 1944

hi all! here we go with my hauptmann from the GJR 100. was involved in the battle of krete, now serving in italy :) i used stuff from different manufactures. did, bgt, dml ... shoulder boards are custom made. body slimmed and lots of other custom work. if you want to know exactly, feel free to...
  2. bullit

>>Mule [Packload/Tragsattel 23]

hi! this is a wip-thread about my mule or better the harness, tragsattel and the packload :) http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/ground-pounders/13128-tragsattel-23-a.html the mule is one of the platoon-squad, that is why it's loaded with all the smalish stuff for the command post. it is not...
  3. bullit

>>Oberjäger/Norway (wip)

hi all! i thought i share some images from my oberjäger wip. does not look much, but i worked a lot on the figure. i was inspired by a picture from a gebirgsjäger officer i have seen, wearing this kind of cap. guess it was on here...? cant remember. now i have everything on him that i wanted...
  4. bullit

Gebirgsjäger Oberfeldwebel (wip)

Gebirgsjäger everywhere :) here is my oberfeldwebel, platoon commander. some custom work, upgrades and many parts from different manufacturers used. still not finished with panting and weathering. also some on the hs, but i must say that the did hs is great. hope you like it, enjoy. best...
  5. bullit

Gebirgsartillerie

hi all! i like to show you a figure i have done in 2008 for a contest, 3rd place :D i recently made some improvements in detail, some changes and added some on it. actually all caused by the painted hs, which started to gloss and "melt" after two weeks. i guess it came from the two different...
  6. bullit

>>Feldfunksprecher b

hi guys! another piece of work finished a few weeks ago. this is one of the items which will be load for the saddle. i actually would like to have a barrel of a gebirgsgeschütz 36 as a pack-load, but i would need to build one from scratch... so i got to get pictures and measures, construction...
  7. bullit

>>Tragsattel 23

hi all! i like to show you the packsaddle i have done for "pete" the mule. i finished that one a few weeks ago, while the harness was done about 2 years ago :) the base model is the CH version of the Tragsattel 23. all made of resin, so lot's of stuff to grind down.... parts break... glue it...
  8. bullit

Bullit

hi all!! i am new here on your board and i like to say hello! my name is stephan, 38 years old and i am a graphic's designer from berlin. i am building models since i was a kid.... now about 2 years in 1:6 scale. my 1:6 work is dedicated to german gebirgsjäger from the WWI and WWII. it is my...
Back