• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Tigertiki

Mercedes G4 1/6

This is a project of one of my friends in Hungary who just finished a 1/6 Mercedes G4 as a master for later cast in resin. I contributed to this project with CAD work and 3D printing of some of the parts like fenders and body. Rc Tank Fórum • Téma megtekintése - Mercedes G4 1/6 Enjoy Tiki
  2. Tigertiki

Easter Bunny here !

Happy Easter Tiki
  3. Tigertiki

SdKfz 234 Puma from scratch vampire style WIP

I am going to present my ongoing scratchbuilt SdKfz Puma project. It is a prototype with lot of trials and different methods. It is going for 2 years with 10 month brake. Now i am at a stage that it is something presentable: I used a Dragon Kit 1:35 for reference, also a italeri one and Kageroo...
  4. Tigertiki

My motor pool an figures collection

This is my collection i 2 years (have some more figures but still in boxes 60-70). I'm from Romania and the only one here to have this 1/6-th hobby both figures and vehicles. I hid some interesting stuff there, can you find it ? I will come with details. Cheers TT
  5. Tigertiki

Help I can't post pics !

Can anybody help me how to post / upload pictures. The only way i managed is to upload one by one as attachement it takes like 5 min/pic. What methods are you using ? Or my settings are not enabled to do ? I resized all mi pictures with picasa exports and still..:confused:
  6. Tigertiki

Tigertiki's DID Kettenkrad RC conversion repaint with moving driver WIP.

Hello to everybody, this is my first presentation here, i hope you will enjoy it and thank you for looking. Since is a WIP any suggestions comments are welcome. Even correcting my english. I'm from Alesd Romania (Transylvania) one of the 2 (two) 1/6 enthusiast here in this country. (i could not...
Back