• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. L

Foam base assembly line

Those look fantastic!
  2. L

thegreatshaggy

Hey Pete, sorry for being slow to post feedback. I just completed a trade with Pete. Completely smooth transaction. Consistent commo andPete shipped item immediately. Trade with TGS with confidence.
  3. L

the pleasure of a good pipe. Kharkov 1943.

I really like this one! Top notch.
  4. L

'checking the gear'-502 PIR-2d Batallion-June 5, 1944

Great set up. I'd like to do the same type of thing with a couple of figues.
  5. L

operation scorched earth-2052

Interesting. I like it, I'm not quite sure why though. I'm getting repression from it. It is sort of a good visual representation of what it's like to work in an American corporation. But that's just me. It's kind of cool to see some work that stimulates something other than the standard...
  6. L

Late war G.I.'s

Lots of character in those figures. Love 'em.
  7. L

Strider, on the outskirts of Bree (MANY pics)

Dean, Your probably getting tired of my posts on the various boards regarding this custom, but it is definitely worth the praise IMO. Great work!
  8. L

"September Storm"#2, UntrFldwb. 1.GJ-Div.

Beautiful figure Eduardo and nice idea to do a series of figures from '39. 70 yrs, it seems like so long ago.
  9. L

Hauptmann, Gebirgs-Jäger Regiment 139, Russia 1942

Another nice figure to view this morning. I agree with the above rolled sleeves comment. I noticed it right off and like the look of it.
  10. L

Berlin Russian

Very well done. I really like your figure. Thanks for describing how put it all together.
  11. L

Dieter, France 1940

Very nice! I do like the dynamic pose.
  12. L

Dragon Wine Arrival

Hilarious!
  13. L

Russel Franklin Repaint

That's ridiculous John!
  14. L

WIP of chinese PVA's padded uniform, 1950, Korea

It is always a pleasure to view your custom creations. It's a lovely bit of work.
  15. L

New DML figure announcement, Rolf Wagner

My thought exactly. It's too bad really.
  16. L

Schutzen Trupp, 7.Schutzen Bde, May 1940

Great looking update Eduardo!
  17. L

Fallschimjager officer planning his next move

Looks like a great day in Colorado! Nice little photo shoot too.
  18. L

P-51B pilot, 354th fighter squadron

Two thumbs up :)
Back