• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. D

Tracking down Hansalbin

Never got any payment for it.
  2. D

Tracking down Hansalbin

Whatever happened with the Tiger I? Never heard back from you guy's.
  3. D

Hot Toys PMC contractors

Private military contractor
  4. D

Hot Toys PMC contractors

I have two of these figures unopened. Trying to find out what they might be worth. One is the bearded pmc the other looks like the guy from the show prison break. Any ideas? Can't find them online anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ken
  5. D

BUSK Bradley

No Steve 35th. I was saying Dragon won't make on especially in 1/6th since they won't make one in 35th. We will be very lucky to see any more new 1/6th kits from them. Sure the Firefly is promised but we will have to wait and see.
  6. D

BUSK Bradley

Dragon has no need to make one. Meng has the best one on the market.
  7. D

Fury - Now including spoilers. Don't read if you don't want to read spoilers

If you guy's are referring to Pitt's character forcing the new guy to shoot the prisoner, he was wearing an American uniform(the coat). He would have been shoot for that. The U.S. major wearing the anorak would have been shoot for wearing it if captured. The use of enemy weapons like Luger's and...
  8. D

camouflage pattern

I use these on my 35th scale stuff. He has tutorials towards the bottom on how to use his stencils. http://www.uschivdr.com/tutorials/
  9. D

Yes it was delivered today. Hope it arrived ok. Let me know

Yes it was delivered today. Hope it arrived ok. Let me know
  10. D

Sorry to hear about your loss. I will wait to ship. I have another large package to take to be...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I will wait to ship. I have another large package to take to be shipped next weekend. Pay Pal address is skpitt@wowway.com I have a lot of box figures I will be selling along with other vehicles (no schwimmer). Let me know if there is anything else you need...
  11. D

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I have been sick the past few days. will ship on...

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I have been sick the past few days. will ship on Saturday for sure. Is there anything else you are looking for in addition? Ken
  12. D

Yes I can do pay pal. Let me get them boxed up. It might take a couple of days but I will get...

Yes I can do pay pal. Let me get them boxed up. It might take a couple of days but I will get back to you with info you need. Thanks Ken
  13. D

Send me your complete address and I will get them packaged up to ship. How would you like to do...

Send me your complete address and I will get them packaged up to ship. How would you like to do payment? Let me know Ken
  14. D

Offer sounds fine depending on your location. Where are you located?

Offer sounds fine depending on your location. Where are you located?
  15. D

No they are not in their boxes. The nebel I got from Michigan Toy Soldier many years ago before...

No they are not in their boxes. The nebel I got from Michigan Toy Soldier many years ago before Rick Berry turned out to be a thief and the Pak box was thrown out when I moved.
  16. D

Make me an offer. Ken

Make me an offer. Ken
  17. D

I had posted the Pak 40 for sale. If you are still interested in it and the DiD nebelwerfer let...

I had posted the Pak 40 for sale. If you are still interested in it and the DiD nebelwerfer let me know. I have decided to split the stuff up. I have a lot of other stuff that I'm looking to sell mostly older figures. Ken
  18. D

Opel Blitz Project

Very nice. I had built a !/35th Mercedes with a snow plow a couple of years ago. Took a Gold at AMPS in Indiana.
  19. D

Dragon M4A3 75 (W)

These are the ones I'm using: Kit Kraft inc. :: Letters,...
Back