• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. AB64

My Armortek Konig Tiger

Superb, old chap. Just superb! Best, AB
  2. AB64

Serjeant, 1st Dorsets, 231st Inf Bde, 50 (Northumbrian) Inf Div

Hi All, Just realised that I never got round to posting one of my most recent bashes on here, so here he be. Well, as some of you know and many will have seen from my signature line, while I have a great interest in all things to do with 50 Div, 1st Dorsets are my real passion. I've had...
  3. AB64

ANZAC Day Tribute

Superb figures, Will, and apologies that I've managed to miss this until now! I have to say, I particularly like the chap in pic 5 - that's an excellent pose, and great choice of HS too. Very, very well done, a great tribute for certain. Best, AB P.S. No worries! ;) Glad I could help.
  4. AB64

Corporal Sparkes 1944

Marvellous stuff, Tony! Absolutely excellent. And the unit - L Section, 50th Divisional Signals Regiment - a superb choice! WRT insignia, you are spot on for a man of the Bde's Signals Section. I have been conducting research into insignia worn by 50 Div Sigs as part of my own interests...
  5. AB64

Caen 1944

Absolutely stunning dio. Without doubt one of the very best I've seen. Best, AB64
  6. AB64

Finnish Sergeant, Continuation War

Great stuff, Will! An unusual subject and very nicely done!
  7. AB64

Victoria

Nice job. Good HS for a Russian.
  8. AB64

U-591 Herr Kaleun

Amazing. Simply amazing!
  9. AB64

" We got 'em on the run" Royal Winnipeg Rifles 1944

Very, very nice indeed! An excellent Canuck. AB64
  10. AB64

CalTek 1/6 WWII German 10th SS Panzer Division Frundsberg

Try TSB here, Miguel; CALTEK German Y Strap - Leather - WWII German SS Panzer Division Frundsberg - CALTEK 10TH SS PANZER DIVISION - NEW RELEASES Hope that helps, AB64
  11. AB64

MG-Gunner 12th SS Panzer Division HJ

Surely that's a re-enactor isn't it?:) That is one simply outstanding figure! Looks real.
  12. AB64

T-26 1933 model from scratch

Blimey! Only just found this thread....that's one impressive build! Great subject too. Cheers, AB64
  13. AB64

Backyard Battle #6

Absolutely tremendous stuff! I love that Cromwell! Nice to see some more Brit/Commonwealth subjects on here too. :) Cheers, AB64
  14. AB64

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all!
  15. AB64

Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee

Very nice indeed! Robin (OSSK) produces a good range of KM trade/career badges; ONE SIXTH SCALE KING! 1:6 Scale Enthusiast Store Cigarettes Rations food items The majority of the trade/career badges are NCO's, but I'm sure Robin could make some for Matrose etc. if details/photos were supplied.
  16. AB64

Lost Pictures of Dio Found

Blimey! That's one impressive dio, GB!
  17. AB64

the breadcrate sturmtiger!

Absolutely superb, Sig! Truly awesome! Have a good one, old chap Cheers, AB64
  18. AB64

Does anyone make a vicar's shirt in 1/6th?

Hi Gary, I think Tim (Pangaloss) did a Vicar a while ago, he may be able to help you. All the best, AB64
  19. AB64

Carleton-York Regiment, Signal Corps Telegraph Operator

Very nice indeed! Fantastic desk setup and nice to see another Commonwealth figure on here. Cheers, AB64 P.S. Where's the pipe from? I'm after one for an RN figure and that looks perfect.
  20. AB64

Red army 1945

Absolutely superb figures - a lot of character in those sculpts too. Great stuff! Cheers, AB64
Back