• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

lt. Nate Fick-"GENERATION KILL"

Hi all, this is my latest figure, lt. nate fick from the HBO mini-series "Generation Kill" I think the "Frank Liard" HS worked well for his character, hope you like him! MOPP/NBC: Saturday Toys Helmet: HT PASGT v DML cover M16/203:HT Boots: ACE Headset: ACE
  2. P

11th ACR(Armored Cavalry Regiment)-Iraq 2005

Hi guys, here's a recent bash i did.... The unit he's from is the us army 11th ACR "Black Horse" Helmet: SStory MICH Uniform: TS Weapon: custmized M16A4 made from 2 M4s and a M16A2 Boots: ACE Enjoy!
  3. P

1-24 "Deuce-Fuor" Stryker Brigade Sgt.Lake

Hi all, here's my latest figure: Sgt.Lake 1-24 SBCT Iraq-Mosul, 2005 HS/body:DML G3 Uniform:TS Vest:DML Pouches:DML/S Story Camelback:HT Boots:ACE Weapon:S Story M4 Helmet:TS Gloves:TS nomex
  4. P

U.S marine in Iraq 2006

Hi again, here's my latest work, a u.s marine in Iraq during 2006. The M16A3 was made by gluing two ACE M4 barrels together and putting them on a HT M16, the grip is also ACE and the red-dot is BBI HS: DML "Ryan" Weapon:customized HT/ACE M16A3 Helmet: DML with saturdaytoys cover and scratch...
  5. P

SPC 2nd ID Stryker Brigade(Mosul 2004)

Hi guys, after reading the book "MY WAR:killing time in Iraq" I knew i just had to do a stryker soldier and after searching the web a little i decided i'd make a try at bashing the author of the book Colby Buzzell who was there himself. Actually he was a 240 Bravo Gunner but i havn't given...
  6. P

Pvt. Frank"Dim"Dumphy-over there

don't know how many of you are familiar with the TV-series "Over There", anyway it was a series about a platoon from the 3rd ID in Iraq that aired on FX in 2005. Sadly they never went for a second season but i really recomend this for those who havn't seen it. So, this figure is supposed to look...
  7. P

82nd abn officer in Italy

Hi again, this is a project i finished some time ago, actually it was a christmas present to a friend. It's a 82nd abn officer in Italy 1943, hope you enjoy :D
  8. P

Marine in Iraq(updated/new pic's)

I removed the grenade launcher and re-posisioned the sling....
  9. P

Marine in Iraq

Hi all, sorry it's been so long since i posted anything, anyway heres my latest one
  10. P

toccoaconcept book??

Hello, i've been looking forward to buying toccoaconcepts book on allied paras in normandy for some time now but can't find it available anywhere. I thought it was released in november but all the online stores say it's either out of stock or not yet published.... I guess this is a question for...
  11. P

Market-Garden paratrooper, 502nd

Hi, heres my latest one, a paratrooper from the 101st airborne in Holland. He has very little gear, almost none,but i liked the look better without so i decided do leave it, at least for now. Comments and critisism welcomed.
  12. P

Zombie on the front

Hi, well thought i'd post this after all, it's very simple but i guess it's better than nothing....
  13. P

Anyone else having problems with Krak-Troops?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with there orders from krak-troops recently, usually it takes about 1-2 weeks but i've waited a month now and nothing has arrived, they don't even answer my e-mails. Any information would be greatly appreciated/PFC 91
  14. P

29th Infantry Division throughout ww2

Hi, was just wondering if anyone knew a good website with detailed information on the 29th ID during ww2, not just in Normandy, but afterwords as well, pictures would also be great. Thanks for looking/PFC 91
  15. P

101st airborne "Recon" during ww2?

Hi, i've been wondering over this for some time now, in the upcoming Brothers in arms video game the squad you're part of is part of a recon unit. They even have the "R" painted on the side of the helmet instead of the regimental insignia, i've benn trying to find info about this on the net but...
  16. P

New Euro DX'07 figure

He looks ok....
  17. P

LW field soldier

Hi, my latest figure and my first German bash.... Uniform is weathered and much of the gear is repainted.... Comments and criticism welcomed :D
  18. P

82nd pathfinder and 29th ID officer

Hello, heres my latest two figures. The first one is a 29th ID officer based on DiD:s ranger, I replaced the HS with DML "Lang"(repainted) and added leggings and boots. The second is a 82nd airborne pathfinder, I painted the pathfinder camo on the BBi js with vallejo acrylics and re-shaped his...
  19. P

Another one....Can anyone help??

Heres a figure I did a while ago inspired by a piece of film that often appear in documentaries on the History channel were a US infantryman is waching a group of german prisoners walking past and signals for one of them to raise his arms higher in the air....No what I'm talking about?? So my...
  20. P

More pic's of 101st AB

Heres a few more photos.... On the back of the muesettebag I've painted the 506th insignia.
Back