• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. M

French Poilu 1914.

Hello, I finished this one by November, I hope you like it. Cheers, Jaime. Saludos, Jaime.
  2. M

101 AB Division, Normandy 1944.

Good evening fellow 1/6 collectors, A figure I finished past November 2020, my first complete US AB paratrooper. I hope you like it and thanks for watching. Jaime.
  3. M

Those Damned Engineers, BoB December 1944.

Hello, A figure recently finished, an engineer during the BoB. Fred, thank you again dear friend for your inspirational figures. http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20061 I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  4. M

WWI German Stormtrooper with MP18.

Hello, I recently finished this stormtrooper, I hope you like it. Jaime.
  5. M

Aussie in the Korean War.

Hello, I finished this commision late in 2019 but I forgot to post in the 1/6 forums. Totally new and unknow it was a challenge for me. The hardest part were the australian gaiters, BGT ACW modified, and the british 37 pattern webbing, thanks to Richard Elbourne and Tony Barton for tutorials...
  6. M

Fj´s Officer, Tunisia 1943.

]Hello, Just finished some commisioned figures in 1/6, the first one a Fjs Officer in Tunisia 1943. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  7. M

WWI German Stormtrooper.

Hello, I finished my first WWI figures some months ago. Thank you Arkan23/John, your creations are always source of inspiration for all of us. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime. Saludos, Jaime.
  8. M

WIP. WWI German Stormtrooper.

Hello, Some pics of this commisioned figure I´m currently working on. I hope you like it, thanks for viewing. More updates on my Facebook page. Montanes 1/6 Custom Figures - Home | Facebook #
  9. M

Fallschirmjäger, Battle of the Bulge December 1944.

Hello, Just finished this commsioned figure of my favourite uniforms during WWII, the german paratroopers. This one, a MG34 gunner during the Battle of the Bulge is based in a 120mm resin kit by Jeff Shiu. I hope you like it. More photos from this figure and also the "How To" in my Facebook...
  10. M

Arado Ar234 B Pilot.

Hello. In May I finished this commisioned figure, an Arado Ar234 B pilot, maybe one of those involved in the attack to the Remagen Bridge. The challenge in this figure, the flieger helm M44. I hope you like it, thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  11. M

FSSF, Operation Cottage 1943.

Hello, I recently finished my first Allied soldier, a member of the FSSF at Kiska Island in August 1943. I want to say thanks to all the fellow friends who helped me with this project, Carlos, Randy, Henry, Fred.....impossible to do the figure without them. I hope you like it. ####
  12. M

Oberleutnant der Sturmpioniere, Ostfront 1944.

Hello, A figure I finished some months ago, I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  13. M

Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot.

Hello, A figure recently finished, first of a Luftwaffe batch of several pilots I will do during 2019. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  14. M

Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter. Leutnant Winter.

Happy 2019 everybody! This one was finished last December, Wilhelm Winter, main character and narrator of the german series Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime,
  15. M

Aftermath. Ambush at Poteau December 1944 2.0 ver.

Last of the figures of the Ambush at Poteau. The infamous MG42 gunner now wearing a quite different combination of garments. After a long research by Taesung from Alpine Miniatures and even a new artwork by Ron Volstad, this is my interpretation in 1/6.# And the soldier in greatcoat wearing US...
  16. M

Looting. Ambush at Poteau, December 1944. 2.0 ver.

Hello again, Second entry of this group of figures, two soldiers just starting to share some US cigarettes. We can considerer one of the as the hoarder of the whole group, carrying a M! carbine, US bayonet, US blanket in his back. And the filters! In his right hand a german lighter I hope you...
  17. M

Platoon Leaders, Ambush at Poteau, December 1944. 2.0 ver.

Hello, I recently finished a commisioned set of six figures related to the very well know Ambush at Poteau during the Battle of the Bulge. First couple of figures, the platoon leaders you can see in the propaganda movie and the period photos. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  18. M

Defending the Homeland, at Berlin gates!

Fellas, Just finished this commissioned small vignette. I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. More photos in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/montanes68/ Jaime.
  19. M

MG42 Gunner, Ambust at Poteau Version 2.0

Fellow collectors, I finished this one in January/February, a 2.0 version of the famous MG42 gunner at Poteau for an american collector. I hope you like it. Jaime. # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
  20. M

Hauptmann der Panzertruppen, Poland 1939.

Fellas, Crisp, clean, sharp.......The War in 1939 was so different. A commisioned figure recently finished. It was a nigthmare to remove the frontal red piping of the tunic, I don´t want to repeat this again. I hope you like it. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #...
Back