• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

1:6 21st century toys Bradley

Commies!

Rifleman
GXhAF

So I decided to start off my vehicle line with an old 21st century toys Bradley that i found online for 200 dollars and I decided to weather it a bit, now I'm aware that having to click a link for pictures is undesirable but this is my first post using photos. Anyway, I decided to take some pictures and even stage a somewhat morbid diorama. Any comments, criticism or tips will be greatest appreciated!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the Bradley. It looks to be in good shape. 21st century made some great vehicles. Sturdy and lots of playability. I hope this one provides you with lots of fun.

It's a shame what happened to 21st century toys... Their vehicle lines were fantastic especially that 1:6 RC Humvee they released in their later years

Good find on the Bradley, tho under scale they do look nice after some work. I included a photo of a Bradley that I fixed up for a local fellow. He wanted an upgrade in the armor package and a desert camo scheme.

Not a big modern guy so not sure what everything was called that I did to this but it turned out nice. Have fun with your project.

Jeff (Geppetto):!:

You made a Bradley with a BUSK kit (Bradley Urban Survival Kit) that was deployed in he Middle East as a result of all dem Insurgents having loads of RPGs

Back