• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

One Sixth Scale King...Ebay order

Hammer Six

Company Commander
Placed a "buy it now" order on EBay for some German license plates from the Onesixthscaleking on 21 July this year.

Filed a 1st complaint with EBay that had not received the goods or any emails from the 'Scale King' as to when the order was to ship or had been shipped on 6 August.

Never received a response from the 'Scale King' so filed a request with EBay on 16 August and received full refund today 17 August.

Used to order from Robins online store to help stock up my field kitchens and never had a problem. His on line store hasn't been updated in the past year plus but saw on the Boards the folks were buying items at EBay or were contacting Robin directly for custom orders. When I saw his "buy it now" for a reasonable price on license plates decided to order.

Don't know what's going on but use your own judgment if your thinking about ordering.

Back