Old 02-25-2020, 07:20 PM   #17
thegreatshaggy
Sniper

Re: Fields of Armor / Loic Anthian

UPDATE: 1410 EST Feb 25th 2020

To everyone following this I've sent out this email to Loic / Fields of Armor
--------------------------------------

Loic,
Since you've gone back to your old ways of ignoring my emails and status requests, not to mention of telling me to follow the build on the FOA FB Group that I was banned from by you (and that others who are still members have informed me there has been no new pictures posted or any updates on said group). And for the fact that I'm quite tired of chasing you around for any updates and dealing with months of silence that I've come to expect from you. You've left me no choice but to inform you of the following:

On January 14th 2020, after a year and half since this project was commissioned back on the 27th of September 2018, we agreed to a deadline of Feb 5th 2020 to have the commission built of a 1/6 scale Panzer IV Ausj. J completed and sent out. This has come and gone. You stated that you didn't need anymore time back on January 27th 2020 to get this done. In fact the last email I got you was on the 7th, two days after the deadline had came and went, with the following message and I quote:

Loic Anthian Feb 7, 2020, 11:23 AM
to me

You tank is 100% completed. I’m painting it myself NOW. I’ll post pics on FB and you can follow it. It’s gorgeous
It’s shipping next week as soon as I get approval from the pics

Two and a half weeks since then and nothing. Your words are meaningless to me now, since time and time again I've heard the same thing from you only to be met with silence. What did you do, shipped the tank off to the other customer that was getting ready to pull the plug and ask for their money back? Or did you get confused again about which project was which and everything you were telling me was suppose to be for the other order. Which is it? You know what, I don't want to know anymore since it'll be another lie from you.

As the old saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me'. There will not be a third time now!

I want a full refund by 1700 hrs Eastern Standard Time Friday, February 28th 2020 for PayPal Transaction ID #1CE07081Y41954408 in the amount of $1401.50.

Failure to do so will compile me to file a Police Report with the Sandy City Police Department who've already informed me that I can do so online and they will investigate the matter. I will also be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission; even although they only handle complaints regarding said matters of Internet Services and aren't an enforcement agency, they do share their information and findings with the proper local, state, and federal authorities.

Sincerely,
Peter Klementowski Jr
----------------------------------------

To anyone who is dealing with Loic and have heard the same excuse, after excuse of him stating 'yours is next after we finish this one' I strongly urge you to reevaluate any said orders with Loic/Fields of Armor. You've read what I've been going through and his unwillingness to address said matter here in public speaks volumes. You do not want to be in my shoes going through this.

Will I see my money back *shrug*, I don't know. And I don't know the state of Utah's stature of limitations involving Criminal Penal Code 76-6-412(c). Shame it has come to this but, to me in my own opinion, he's way in over his head and doesn't know how to get out of it.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me here and has reached out to me regarding Loic and his business practices in the said past.
thegreatshaggy is offline   Reply With Quote