Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > General Quarters

General Quarters General 1:6 WWII Discussion Forum

Old 05-04-2006, 11:41 PM   #1
toyrific
Company Commander

WOH June 9-11 Help needed and display space offer

Hi Guys

As you may or may not know I am a one man operation and need some help in setting up and taking down my exhibit at the WOH. On Friday morning to load in and Sunday after the show to load out. I can offer dealer passes to those that would like to help. One person would be enough, two will make it easy. It can be differant people on Friday and Sunday.

I have a three booth set up, 6 x 8' Tables and 3 x 6' tables. I will be bringing 3 Tiger 1 tanks, a SdKfz 250, a SdKfz 253 , a SdKfz 252 with ammo trailer, a couple of Flak 38 Trailers, a Panzer IV deck display and a Panther G display. I still believe I will have some room to spare and would like to offer anyone that has a fully completed tank or vehicle for display the room in my booth for it. I could take 2 or 3. It would be ideal if these vehicles feature some of my custom parts. All my displays are unpainted so the parts can be seen as sold. Would love to have some of them on display fully painted

e-mail me of contact here.toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike
Old 05-05-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
jepy
Company Commander

Mike, I'm not going to be at WoH, But I will be at DX06 on Thursday, if you need a hand there, I'll be at your disposal. I'll already have a pass, so I'll accept a bit of conversation as payment.

J-P
jepy is offline   Reply With Quote