Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > Armor, Mech and Weapons Division

Armor, Mech and Weapons Division Showcase of 1:6 Armor, Vehicles and Weapons Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2016, 02:29 PM   #1
The_Dutchman
Platoon Leader

British Wireless Set 18 Mark III

Here are some 'pre-production' pictures of my next project: a British Wireless Set 18 Mark III. Overall it's 90% done, most of the work still needs to be done on the carrier harnass, for which I'm awaiting delivery of buckles etc. The final version will have a khaki canvas cover & carrier harnass instead of the current olive drab color. Materials used are -3D printed- polymer, resin, styrene, brass, cotton and waterslide decals.

I intend to do a limited run of this wireless set (need 2 additional ones for myself anyway) so if anyone is interested, please send an email to diorama_accessories@outlook.com and I'll contact you when the final version is available. I have not worked out a price yet, but it will likely be compareble to my British Wireless Set No-22 (which can still be ordered). The WS-18 will also come with a microphone and morse-key.
The_Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote