Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > The Quartermaster > The Cooler

The Cooler Member and Commercial Unfair Trading & Business Practices

Old 12-13-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
ROB48
Tanker

FOA

Has anybody else had trouble with FOA? Way back in May, I ordered a Goliath trailer. Three times since then I have inquired about my order and each time I was told by Loic that he would get right on it. The last time was on 18 October. When Loic responded, he said they had a problem with one of the parts, but I would get the trailer within a week. Well, five weeks later, I still didn't have the trailer so I sent another message on their website requesting a refund. No response from them. I sent another one a week ago and still no response.
Bob
ROB48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:53 AM   #2
ROB48
Tanker

Re: FOA

Well, I finally received my kit a full 9 months after I ordered it. Boy was I unimpressed. The resin parts look like they were casted by a 5-year old (they also don't fit together properly). Some of the hardware parts I received are different than the parts on the web site. No instruction sheet came with the kit. I guess I'll have to treat this kit like a Dragon kit and make some of my own parts. It's a damn shame I had to pay $150.00 and wait 9 months just to come up with my own way to make this mess look presentable.
ROB48 is offline   Reply With Quote