Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > General Quarters

General Quarters General 1:6 WWII Discussion Forum

Old 10-18-2014, 04:18 AM   #1
shankswc
Rifleman

My Armortek Tanks

Hi!

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might want to go online to sell Armortek 1/6th tanks?

I came across this forum as I was looking into selling my grandfather's three Armortek tanks. He passed away a few years ago, and we have been hanging onto these tanks. I'm just now getting around to looking into selling them. I contacted Armortek to confirm which exact models I have. I have an Early Tiger 1, and Late Tiger 1, and a King Tiger. The Early Tiger 1 is fitted with a motion pack, smoke, sound and blank firer. The other two are not fitted with these options. One of these (I believe the Late Tiger 1) has an incomplete paint job. I'm hoping someone might want these. Maybe to take them apart, maybe put some additional work into them, or just give them a good home. All three tanks are located in Palmer, AK 99645.

I am open to any and all offers, as I am looking to get rid of these. That being said, I am aware of the value of these, and the incredible amount of detailed work and love my grandfather put into these. He was incredibly skilled craftsman, avid pilot, and retired airplane mechanic. But we'd love to get these out of our shop and into a good home.

These are the photos I have now.

For any serious inquiries, I can get some more photos and information. Thanks!

Steve

shankswc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
Warriorant
Mortarman

Re: My Armortek Tanks

Hi,

Great looking collection of panzers. Your location might help & whether you're willing to ship internationally or collection only?

This is the best forum on the planet for 1/6th but you might also want to try the Armortek forum too. www.armortek.co.uk

Thanks Antony
Old 10-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #3
Sixth Vanguard
Board Flunky, aka Site Admin

I am going to guess that since these tanks are in Alaska you are willing to ship them.
As Antony mentioned, the Armortek forums are the first place I would think about selling them. We have a trade section here which is probably where this topic will end up.
There are probably some R/C sites that some members might recommend as well.

Good luck, they are beautiful pieces.
Sixth Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
egonzinc
Brigade Commander

Impressive trio for sure!
Best of luck in your sale.

www.egonzinc.com
egonzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #5
shankswc
Rifleman

Yes, I am definitely willing to ship. The tanks have been crated up already. They will be shipping from Alaska (99507). I'll put this in the trade section as well. Thanks for the input!
shankswc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
armortek, tiger