Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > General Quarters

General Quarters General 1:6 WWII Discussion Forum

Old 07-02-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
JTFazz
Company Commander

What's your 1:6 passion... or focus.

Until I started frequenting SAG, I had labored under the misconception that all WWII 1:6 devotees were focused on figures with a sprinkling of heavy weapons, dioramas and vehicles. So, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone feels they focus on in this hobby: figures, vehicles, etc. as well as whether you have a focus on a particular theater of operations or a particular country's armed forces.

For me, its primarily a focus on what we would call today special operations troops. In WWII parlance, I consider that the elite units like Rangers, Paratroopers, FSSF, etc. That focus is primarily on American troopers in the NW ETO, Operation Overlord and later. And I do focus on figures... mostly because my wallet and space won't accommodate some of the incredible vehicles and larger weapons systems I have seen here at SAG.

So, what's your focus or passion?
Old 07-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #2
Sixth Vanguard
Board Flunky, aka Site Admin

I like it all, cannot focus on any one thing in particular. Causes major pain in the wallet :grin:
Sixth Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:41 PM   #3
kirk1168
Rifleman

I focus mostly on figures, not so much due to money (though that is an issue ad: ) but because of space. I do have a Stuart and a jeep, though. I have mostly ETO & North Africa/MTO British figures, with a few modern thrown in for good measure.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
Speerz
Platoon Leader

I collect figures, and have a Hasbro jeep w/ the firing cannon, and a 21st Kubel. Space and $$$$$ is an issue...
I focus on Vietnam bashes (Not so much Seals, SF, LRRPS, ect.) I usualy bash grunts, marines, pilots, ect. I focs anywhere from Khe San, Cambodian border, Da Nang, Hue, all over.
On the other hand, I focus on WWII US paratroopers!!! And primarily the ones from D-Day. I also collect early war/mid war Germans.
These two subjects are what I focus on the most. Sorry for typos, but I'm tired.LOL
Speerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:08 PM   #5
Ostfront43
Mortarman

I like these type of topics. It very cool to see what others are intrested in.
For me it primarly the Eastern front in the summer of '43. The huge battle of Kursk is so fastinating to me, it has it all, tough infantry fights, armor clashes with airpower added to the fray, on a massive scale. I have about 25 Heer soldats done up for the 1943 period. And in the works a 15 man 3rd SS Div. set up for the Kursk battles. The 3rd SS squad has become my pet project. Currently I have been working on my DS T-34 to go with my Russian troops about 30 strong. Gives my German troops something to aim at
I have other areas of interest, Normandy campaign, Cassino, and history of US 12th Armored Div.(grandfathers unit)
Below is a few photos from a photo shoot, Scharfschutzen and myself did last summer. I love doing photo shoots, which my main, main interest in the 1/6th hobby!

Last edited by Ostfront43; 08-13-2018 at 06:03 AM. Reason: re-add photos
Ostfront43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #6
Cavsgt
Machine Gunner

I like the Vehicles first and formost. 21st got back in the hobby with the Stuart. They have been a lot of fun reworking them and customizeing them. I been working on My Figures as of late and building all new RTV guys. Plus makeing Custom wood crates .

Some of My work

Cavsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:26 AM   #7
vehicle
Company Commander

vehicles for me, I just i had more room and more money to buy the really good ones lol

vehicle
vehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:18 AM   #8
1stlooey
Platoon Leader

Mostly figures for me. I have a few vehicles, but I think of them as backdrops for my troops.

My focus has been: German and American infantry, Luxembourg, December 16-23, 1944. This has saved my pocketbook from the SS onslaught, as there were no SS in Luxembourg in December 1944!

As it is, I'm bad enough, because my dream is to have each group in platoon or company strength. I currently have a platoon of German Volksgrenadiers, about half a platoon of Fallschirmjagers, and about the same of American infantry, and a few US Armored troops to crew my tanks.

The coming Nebelwerfer may throw me off, though. It looks so good that I may have to give in and add some rocket troops. Tell me again, what color is their Waffenfarbe?
1stlooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:41 AM   #9
fjjunge
Rifleman

I don't own any vehicle although i almost bought a little bird. But my focus runs. I have 10 WW2 mostly paratroops. FJ and 101st. Paras. 6 modern
Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 AM   #10
USMCWayne
Machine Gunner

I have no focus or direction

My collection includes

Normandy 1944
101st AB, 82nd AB, 2nd Rangers, 4th ID, 1st ID, 17th SS, 6.FJR, 91st Luftlanding, 6th Airborne, No. 4 Commando, 6th Naval Beach Btn

Vehicles for that era include a 70th Tank BN Stuart, a 101st AB command jeep, a 91st Luftlanding messenger motorcycle, a 1st ID messenger morotcycle, a 6.FJR motorcycle and sidecar, a 6.FJT Kettenrad, and a 91st Luftlanding Kubelwagen.

Over the past few years, they've all appeared in a variety of 1/6th story lines/on-line comic strips

Tarawa 1943
USMC 2nd Marine Division and Japanese Rilusentai in a 1/6th storyline on the invasion of Betio.

Old West/Family bashes
A couple dozen bashes based on family members and/or people from the late 1800's Old West of the Northern Plains.

Vietnam
A USMC 1/5 Platoon of grunts, a MACV-SOG team, half a dozen Vietnamese Marines and USMC advisors (covans) from 1972, four North Vietnamese and a couple other Nam-era figures (some who have appeared in a 1/6th storyline).

Four combat cameramen/journalists froma variety of eras

A Marines through the ages display, from the Revolution to the Future.

Part of an Army A-Team in Afghanistan (also appeared in a previous on-line comic strip).

A USMC fire team from Iraqi Freedom

X-Files, Indiana Jones, US Secret Service, Hellboy, Darth Vader, Bedouin and their camels, Blackbeard, a USMC drill instructor, SWAT, swabbies on a US Destroyer, and a few others.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:41 AM   #11
panzerwerk
Division Commander

OSTFRONT , i love vehicles !
Old 07-03-2005, 04:36 AM   #12
Kapernakis
Tanker

My main focus would be vehicles, mainly german. I have a Pz IV, Tiger I, 4 Stuarts, 250, 251, kubelwagen, kettenkrad, motorcylcles, jeeps, M3 scout and a Sherman on the way. I blame Sgt Rock, the comic book, and the Haunted Tank for this obsession, ever since seeing the Tiger in these books as a kid I was hooked.
Kapernakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 05:47 AM   #13
H34crewchief
Sniper

1st Marine Division Gualcanal thru Okinawa. (Fathers unit) Africa Korps from begining and including Tunisia. Italian Front, Western Europe and for good measure the Russian Front. I love a varity of uniforms and equipment. And if the pursuit of general releases and Cyber Hobby don't put me in the poor house custom boots, etc just might. I have a Kubelwagen, Swimwagen, Kettenkrad, Harley, Stuart, and a 37mm AT gun. The constraints of a 400+ 1/35th armour collection puts the brakes on accumulation of much in 1/6th armour. I like the deversity in different units and am a sucker for gagets like radios, mortars, and heavy machine guns. I do look foward to more Pacific Grunts and Japanese troopers.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:18 AM   #14
Die Werkstatt
Company Commander

RC vehicles mostly, the more unusual the better.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:10 PM   #15
kar43
Rifleman

Focus...what's that? Seriously I like all of the WWII subjects but I have finally had to limit myself to the ETO and MTO. I do have some PTO figures but stopped buying them a couple of years ago when it became obvious that I would not be able to keep up with everything. Now if I were to win the lottery I might just get back into the PTO. My main interest is the Germans but I collect anything from ETO or MTO. Currently I have around 20 vehicles as well. My next acquistion needs to be a building to put all this stuff in so it can be displayed. The closets and nooks and crannies are full.
kar43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #16
johnro6659
Brigade Commander

Send a message via AIM to johnro6659
I do it all! W.W. II to Present - figures, vehicles, accessories and structures. Vintage Hasbro and 21st to DML, Bbi and now DiD. There is not much space in my apartment that doesn't have a figure or vehicle sitting there. The bathroom is the only place there nothing to do with the hobby there. LOL Well, Maybe a book or two. LOL I was into mostly modern stuff and a little Nam stuff up until a couple years ago when I took over a W.W.II European Theater group on Yahoo. The group was pretty active and several great collectors/customizers. I felt left out and started the W.W.II stuff mostly kitbashing figures. I did already have most of the 21st W.W.II vehicles but really tried to stay away from W.W.II because I knew I really didn't have the space but I got hooked. LOL I still don't have all that many W.W.II figures but I'm working on it. Anyway I guess I can't say I focus on any one thing 100% except to say my focus in 1/6 scale.
The Fighting Sixth of New England
Bella detesta matribus
johnro6659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:31 PM   #17
Dubar1
Company Commander

If Dragon had started with the medieval era the only armor I would have would be the worn variety!!!

My dad was in the USAAF and that's where I WISH I could go with my collection, but there's so little available that after 2-3 figures there's not much left to get.

Being from VA I also like the 29th Inf Div and have a 12-man squad that I'll be working on soon. I have the figures, just want to "individualize" them a bit.

I'm also interested in the Heurtgen/Hurtgen (I've seen it spelled both ways???) and want represent both sides there.

As you can tell from my avatar, my main German interests are in the 11th Panzer Division. All of my vehicles have the Ghost emblem applied (thanks to John's Stuff) and I'm constantly looking for pictures of the division.

Other than that I like the Luftwaffe and tankers, don't care too much for paras and SS.

Oh yeah, U.S. civil war
Old 07-03-2005, 01:45 PM   #18
LegionWallonie
Sniper

Send a message via ICQ to LegionWallonie
Main theme of my collection are the volunteer divisions of the waffen-ss especially the SS Brigade (mot.) "Wallonie". My next project :
SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
3.SS-PANZER GRENADIER REGIMENT "DEUTSCHLAND"
III. Battalion
10. Kompanie
Still building some grenadiers and the SDKFZ 250 will be a part of this!
Old 07-03-2005, 01:48 PM   #19
veritasz34
Company Commander

I have no main area of interst..I have a few figures and make some vehicles..I like the challenge of actually making this stuff..From road wheels to sidecaps and everything in between...As most already know I tend to make the vehicles not on the beaten path..I find this really rewarding (plus it keeps the bolt nazis off of my back)..I'm also not afraid to tackle one thats as big as a volkswagen either....
veritasz34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:49 PM   #20
armourguy
Company Commander

My focus is armor. All types and eras. The figures for me are only to backup and enhance the tanks. So I spend little or no time customizing figures.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:51 PM   #21
cablecommander
Company Commander

My main interest is the MTO. I mainly concentrate on the U.S. Army(the 92nd ID) and the Italian Army.

I have a 29 man 92nd ID and a 12 man BRO. All the other U.S. divisions are about 5-6 men each.

I have about 40 Italians that I either kitbashed or handmade uniforms for.

The only Germans that I have are the HG Div (in Italy & Tunisia), the Ramke Brigade, a DAk group and some GJ. My Germans are about 4-5 deep.

I'm currently attempting to make my own vehicles, since no one has made the ones that I want.

CC
cablecommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 03:32 PM   #22
JTFazz
Company Commander

I guess I should add that I have a significant modern collection. But once the WWII bug took hold, I have actually broken down much of my modern collection to make room for more WWII.

On the modern side (in addition to dozens of figures) I have a 21C Little Bird, Action Toys Gear Combat Assault Raft and a Hasbro Harley Police Bike. I have customized the following for military desert operations: Hasbro HMMWV, ERTL Polaris ATV and New Ray Honda XR400R.

On the WWII front, I have a 21C RC Stuart and Patton version Willy's MB.

My figures collection is still heavy modern, but I haven't bought a new modern figure in almost a year. I have abou1t 120 modern figures and about 75 WWII figures, mostly ETO late war.

I also have a ton of nude figs and gear of both eras sitting around in a dozen loose parts bins.

One of these days I am going to organize the modern gear and sell it on eBay so I can buy more WWII stuff.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:33 PM   #23
eddiemcgarrigle
Rifleman

For me, it's WWII ETO. I mainly collect Germans as they have the widest range of uniforms and funky camo. Thanks to Dr D, I managed to acquire the 250 and with the latest offerings from DiD and DML, it looks like my armour collection is about to grow.

I also collect British and US figures but so far it has been limited to paras as the other uniforms just don't appeal to me. I eagerly await the next installment of the King And Country range from DML in the vain hope that we'll get a tanker with a pixie suit. Thanks to CVI, I no longer need to wait for an infantryman from the 51st Highland Division and my grandfather can now get the 1\6 memorial he deserves. Thanks guys, top bananas that you are.

Eddie

"Wha's like us? Damn few and they're a' died"
eddiemcgarrigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #24
2ndSSDasReich
Rifleman

Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndSSDasReich
My only focus is WWII waffen-SS DasReich, 44-May45.I manly work on vehicles, I have about 80 troopers (DML) and about 10 vehicles. Panzerwerks StugIII, Kriegsmaschine Panther sdkfz171/G,FOA tigerI,FOA(pos)251/7, 2ea. AH 250's, one will be a 250/5 and 250/7, DML Kub type 82. 21's ketten, and mc/sidecar. Pak 40, DiD Nebilwerfer. I just like to detail the AFV's the most.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:02 PM   #25
b24man
Company Commander

I learned quite early, mainly because of money limitations, to focus on just a few of my real 1/6th interest.

And they are: The Normandy landings (German para's & American-Para's & troops/British para's), The Crete Invasion (German para's, Gebirgsjager, Luftwaffe Pilots & British/Commonwealth troops), and the 15th USAAF in Italy (American B-24 (H) crews and P51 Tuskegee pilots).

I also have a few pieces of armor/vehicles: American jeep, Stu Tank, and a German motorcycle w/sidecar. But I might be getting one of the new German cycles that are out. Pretty cool!!

My room is now filled up :-( , so what ever I do in the future is usually just a modification of what I have already, newer gear, uniforms, nude figures, etc. I do have Sideshows, "Iwo Jima John Wayne" figure coming. Couldn't pass the Duke up.

Kyle
b24man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 11:56 PM   #26
andy101506
Mortarman

i mainly work on wafen ss (almost 20 figs not including the some heer and lutfwaffe guys) figures from 43-45. i dont have as many vehicles as u guys only >21st kett, 21st kuble, 21st stuart, jd hezter, a pak 40 and a custom made nublewerfer, but right now im undertaking my first custon armor peice (jadgpanther). i do have have some american paras but they are only for decorating my room

andy101506
andy101506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:43 PM   #27
9th Waffen SS
Rifleman

Focus

My focus is exclusively WWII in nature, with emphasis on German and American troops and vehicles.

Figure-wise, I have about 450 figures, with highlights including:

A generic Waffen-SS Rifle Platoon, and a Herr Rifle Platoon. In addition, I have extra squads for each.

US wise, I have a Rifle Platoon of 4th ID-marked soldiers, plus a Heavy Weapons Platoon, based on actual TO&E from the period.

20 Russian Figs, and T-34 waiting to be finished.

25 or so British figs, 1/2 para, 1/2 infantry

Full crews for all vehicles.

Various HQ elements and support troops.

Vehicle-wise, I have a bunch, many in the "project stage". Highlights include a Viper Sherman, a Panzerwerks Sherman, 5 21Cs Stuarts, a Panzerwerks Stug, 2 FOA Tigers (to be built) 3 Kriegesmashine 251's, 2 Amor Hobbies 250's waiting to be built, and a custom made 250/8. In addition, I have numerous Jeeps, Kubels, Schwimmers, Recon Cars, Hasbro Halftracks, Motorcycles and sidecars, etc.

My reason behind the madness is to someday produce an on-line "comic book" in the fine tradition of "The Lucky Luger" and Pointman's "Haunted Tank" series.
9th Waffen SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:01 PM   #28
FooFighter
Platoon Leader

I have to admit that I tend to focus on German R/C armored vehicles with a particular weakness for the unusual. I enjoy and collect figures solely as a means to augment my armor collection which consists of an Armortek Tiger, and FAMO 7 (on the way), 4 21C Stuarts, 2 AH 250's, an FOA 251, two Nebelwerfers, two PAK 40's, 1 Pak 37, several jeeps and two one fifth scale d/f Me 262 jets and a 1/8 scale Horten Ho229 V3 under construction. I should add that I am blessed with a tolerant and patient wife who knows better than to wander into my bunker without turning on the lights first.

FooFighter

www.Steeldragons.net
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:50 PM   #29
Mountain Trooper
Sniper

Send a message via Yahoo to Mountain Trooper
Mine is primarily WWII U.S. 10th Mountain Division figures on custom bases. That's the main thing I'm into but have done one or two other WWII figures. I've got 5 diff't 10th Mountain figures on deck from various events/places they were involved in. I'm also a static displayer and don't move them once they're in pose and on the base. Semper Avanti !
Old 07-06-2005, 12:03 AM   #30
jepy
Company Commander

I'm a vehicle guy, when I first picked up Hans,klaus & Wolf, the vehicle plans started to go on paper.
I don't do a lot of figure customizing, I just use them to to fill in the space between tanks.
The figures I do have mostly represent the major combatants in northern Europe post D-day
jepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 02:46 AM   #31
GI Gene
Sniper

I collect only combatants, figures that represent soldiers that fired in anger against one another. So everything from the Revolutionary War to today is fair game to me. My particular favorites are combatants with interesting camouflage uniforms. I have a checklist of Waffen SS camouflage items that have yet to be made in 1/6th. I also collect Osprey, Historie & Collections, Concord, etc with full color plate and pictures for reference and ideas for future figures.
GI Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:56 PM   #32
Horsa
Company Commander

I have a few, what I odds and ends: 5 Modern and some movie figures: Indiana Jones, Gimli, James Bond, etc. However, WWII is my main focus. I have Americans, British, Russians, Germans, Japanese, Canadians, Aussies and soon Italians all represented in my collection. the majority of my collection is NW ETO; but Italy, North Africa are what I would call Tier 2. Tier 3 being Eastern Front, Pacific Islands and CBI.

Allies get most of my attention, for obvious reasons. As a yank, I really like US subjects. However, I am a bit of an Anglo-phile when it comes to 1/6. I have as many Commonwealth figures, if not more, than US figures. I am interested in Axis subjects, but as opposite numbers to my "good guys".

Drilling down further, I don't have a single stock figure. Furthermore, I like to make teams of 2-4 figures types. The exception is paratroopers, I really like Airborne. I have a squad of Market Garden US paras and a smaller group of D-Day paras. I have a NW ETO squad of FJs, again; with a smaller group of tropical FJs. Last, but not least, I have a section and a half of Red Devils; which are probably my first love. I also have a section of Commandos circa D-Day.

I have quite a few vehicles. For example, one of every 21C vehicle; plus multiple cycles and jeeps. In addition, I have a Viper Sherman, EKLYPS/Mardon Universal Carrier, Toychest 250, Jepy 250, Pegasus Pak35/36, Desimone T-34 and a Creative Diversions/Mardon M8/M20 (on order). I don't consider myself a customizer, but a detailer. I have shared pics of many of these vehicles. I have detailed, or plan to detail, most of these vehicles. I used to detail figures, but find all I do is kitbash these days.

Well, that's my lack of focus in a nutshell! :grin:
Old 07-09-2005, 09:46 PM   #33
Pvt. Ryan HOH
Rifleman

Send a message via AIM to Pvt. Ryan HOH Send a message via MSN to Pvt. Ryan HOH
I like to focus on the eastern front...

I was into the 101st, but well, everone its, and its just so darned expensive...

I am now into Itialians...

I was a big modern guy but lately its just been NAM and WW II
Old 07-10-2005, 07:55 AM   #34
Dead Can Dance
Rifleman

Hello,

my only focus is eastern front late winter scenarios.

I do have only 3. SS TOTENKOPF and 5. SS WIKING figures and vehicles strictly organized.

IV. 3./SS Panzerpionierabteilung 3 ( 50 men )

Panzernachrichtenzug SS Panzerregiment 3 ( 5 men and one 250/3 in work + Meldekrad)

931 Tiger ( late Version ) 9./SS Panzerregiment 3 ( 5 men + Tiger e late )

I. 2./SS Panzeraufklärungsabteilung 5 ( 40 men )

SS Sanitätstaffel 5 ( 3 Men + 6 wounded + Beiwagengrad )

SdKfz 222 ( 3 men ) 1./ SS Panzeraufklärungsabteilung 5

Pak 40 ( 4 men ) 2./ SS Panzerjägerabteilung 5

Stug III/F8

Stug III/G

Kübel

VW Schwimmwagen

Bye Enrico

Dead Can Dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #35
BigFergSS
Machine Gunner

Until 2005 I was a strictly figure guy. Now Im more into vehicles/heavy weapons for my mainly SS troops. I am eagerly awaiting all the new German rides coming along!!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:01 AM   #36
Bullottawa
Sniper

I'm unusual in that I don't have any German figures whatsoever. Other than that my focus is mostly WWII ETO and North Africa Allied figures and their vehicles. I also have some modern figures and an assortment of others. Aside from the WWII stuff, I tend to get figures that strike me as "cool", such as some of the Sideshow Bond collection, Sideshow's Doc Holliday, DML's Sgt Jones (British-Zulu Wars), Sideshow's X-Files and my old vintage Hasbro G.I.Joes. I'm thinking of trying to pick up the Sideshow WWI line of figures if my budget allows it.
Bullottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:52 PM   #37
Threetoughtrucks
Tanker

I'm a new guy at this board but I'm a vehicle guy. I have about 20 vehicles from a Little Bird, Stuart and one of the new "250"'s, CC, all the Jeeps, down to motorcycles with artillery thrown in (37mm, Pak 40, & 2 155mm's).

My prize is a WSC customized as Russian with twin Maxims (not my custom - eBay purchase).

Thrown in are about 25 figures, mostly WW2 but a few VN to crew my Mutt.

TTT
Old 07-11-2005, 01:20 PM   #38
Lightning6Kidnap
Rifleman

Well, My main focus is WWII ETO and the BIG DIO, Esprit de Corp Weekend. I also display a variety of dios for the public at local goverment centers on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. I am especially priviledged and honored to be invited to dio at the National D-Day Memorial on the 23rd of this month. I am a G.I. only kinda guy, but my dios depict several different areas of U.S. forces.
Enclosed is a couple of shots of my last Memorial day dio at the Purcellville, Va. Town Hall

Earl - L6K
Lightning6Kidnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:50 PM   #39
Ironwolf67
Rifleman

I tend to focus mainly on the ETO with about 20 or so an display and a lot more in storage. I started with Hasbro figures so there are a fair number of those in my collection but they have all been upgraded with DML/BBI gear and uniforms. Initially, I tried to focus on U.S. and Allied forces but wound up with more than a few Germans in the mix. As far a vehicles, I have a Stuart, a DML Kubel, 3 Jeeps, 2 Harleys and no room to display all this stuff. Plus, I have a large collection of vintage, Timeless, 40th and AT Joes as well as Law Enforcement and gee-whiz-that's-cool figures.

Lately though, I seem to have been in a funk. The DML vs. DID vs. BBI war and the flood of figures has left me on the verge of apathy. I have been working so much lately that I don't have time to dust my collection much less kitbash anything. Hell, the last two figures I bought was a Hasbro Jango Fett and a Anakin/Vader. Hopefully I will snap out of this soon.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” (Edmund Burke)
Ironwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:55 AM   #40
2nd SS Panzer Division
Rifleman

I mainly collect Das Reich and some 101st. I hope to become a vehicle guy sooner or later but I dont think my "dollie fund" (as my wife calls it) will cover it. So for now I'm mainly a figure guy.

-Kevin
2nd SS Panzer Division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:48 PM   #41
CenterMass
Rifleman

Send a message via AIM to CenterMass

My interest has been with the Reds. My degree was in Russian history so Ive always been familiar with them. I collect both WWII and the few and far between modern ones out there. I also collect some modern era stuff but Ive really been tired of the similar offerings that keep coming out. So, my modern buying has dropped to a trickle.

I also collect a small smattering of other things but I think thats one of the coolest things about this hobby. Ill read something or see a History Channel special and what to pursue it and make a figure based off of it. Or, it will be the other way around and Ill see a really interesting figure and want to learn more of the background. This has been the case with Vietnam era figs, the Zulu War fig and so on.
CenterMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:14 AM   #42
drummerboy
Company Commander

My focus is on the camera work and capture of the moment in time with posing the figures. I speicalize in WWII ETO. The Italian front and the 29th infantry div in Normandy are focal points for shoots. I own about a platoon of figures. This includes German Heer, Fallschirmjager, Gebirgjager, Waffen SS,and various officers in each branch. My U.S. collection focuses on a squad from the 29th Inf Div which is my states National Guard unit. My British figures are paratroopers, tommies, and my favorite: SAS commandos. All thses figures are adpatable for all seasons. My vehicles include Kubelwagen, Willys jeep, M3 Scout car, M8 Greyhound, and BMW bike w/ sidecar. I'm trying to build houses for in and outdoor scenes.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:57 PM   #43
zrdstr3
Rifleman

I'm fairly new to Dragon and 21st stuff, collected GI Joes for years but sold em all when I dicovered Dragon. I have 2 Stuarts, a Kett and a motorcycle from 21st. Over half my figures are German, mostly Panzer troops, I also have US and British Airborne and some kitbashed tankers, that's enough for now.
zrdstr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:07 AM   #44
Hetzer118
Rifleman

Send a message via AIM to Hetzer118
I'd love to have invincible hordes of Infantry and Armor at my disposal....but alas....my recent trip to Europe trashed my 1/6th budgit for about a year and a half...so I was only adding about one troop every three months. Now that I have no plans in the near future though, a regrowth of my miniature hordes of evil, plastic, and paint fumes will take place and my mandollies will rightfully take their place in the history of mankind!!!!!!!!

But until then I focus on late war Western Europe, I hope to have a platoon of 30th Infantry Division men and a platoon of 2nd Panzer Division men with company HQ sections for each. Right now, I'm working on collecting pieces, research (can never have too much), and money. The 2nd Panzer unit has a mortocylce with sidecar, that is currently undergoing an overhaul and a kettenkrad that I bought on sale years ago.

I currently have a small LAH kampfgruppe and FJ kampfgruppe that I have collected over time completely by accident (funny how they outnumber my 2nd Pzr and 30th inf guys

So I guess I am a figure guy, however I am starting to play around with vehicles (the Motorcycle). In a perfect world I can get my hands on a 250 and one of the those herbie RC cars for my Germans (when bugs go bad ). Also would like to put together a Russian Infatry sqaud and Early war German sqaud, but know I'm into the realm of dreaming!
Old 07-27-2005, 03:09 PM   #45
Scott Crawford
Rifleman

I do it all, but the main focus for Germans in my own collection is Hermann Göring Panzer-Division ... specifically, 3.Kompanie of the Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung (Recon Battalion). All my custom figures and vehicles are bent in that direction for Germans. Will probably pick counterpart U.S., British and Russian units to focus, but haven't quite decided on those yet.

Scott.
Scott Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:59 PM   #46
mp1stshirt
Company Commander

I am primarily into the "darkside", 99.9 percent of my troops are German. I focus mainly June 44 to Dec 44. I have a lot of figures and my vehicle collection is growing. The main focus is Panzer Lehr with FJ's and Herman Goehring (spelling) Divn thrown in. My focus with the vehicles is DETAIL! Steve at Panzerwerks knows this quite well as does Dennis of Toy Surgeon. I don't focus on the unusual but rather on getting it right. Having so many projects in the works my hope is to get one done soon so that I might share it with you all!!!

Bob Lundy
Old 07-15-2006, 05:17 PM   #47
SS-Handschar
Banned

Handschar forever.

I owe it to my Grandfather, he was in it.
SS-Handschar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 05:41 PM   #48
Unkn0wn
Machine Gunner

Send a message via MSN to Unkn0wn
Wehrmacht - Heer, Western Europe.

Although I'm interested in Eastern Front Heer aswell, and the Waffen SS.
Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 05:52 PM   #49
johkaz
Battalion Commander

Hi,

My main focus is WW2 ETO US paratroopers, i have tinkered with modern British troops, but i have to admit that i am hooked on the US paras.
The only vehicle i have is a modern motorbike and rider, space and funds being the main limiting thing for me.
And lately, i am finding that i am specialising in purely kitbashing figures, and i only buy boxed figures to boost my spares box.
Although, i wish i could afford the new German halftrack with the flatbed, as i would enjoy putting the Flak 38 onto that.
As i did it in 1/35th scale, and i would love to do that in 1/6th scale.

All those mounting bolts, nuts, brackets and detailing....

Gary
Old 07-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #50
Unkn0wn
Machine Gunner

I'm currently only into kitbashing aswell, but I won't buy many boxed figures though. (Loose parts!)

I'm really wanting to learn more customising aswell,
weathering & diorama's bein the main thing I want to get started on.
And whatever else I can learn to enhance my figures.

(Any input & guides on this are always welcome :P)
Old 07-15-2006, 06:00 PM   #51
johnro6659
Brigade Commander

Send a message via AIM to johnro6659
Wow this post got resurected! Actually I think it's cool because I have decided on what German troops I will be doing. I am actually doing up most of my troops now as SS Gebirgsjägers and some regular SS troops for my vehicles. As far as US troops I really don't have mnay but I am still undecided.
The Fighting Sixth of New England
Bella detesta matribus
johnro6659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 06:16 PM   #52
johkaz
Battalion Commander

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn";p=&quot View Post
I'm currently only into kitbashing aswell, but I won't buy many boxed figures though. (Loose parts!)

I'm really wanting to learn more customising aswell,
weathering & diorama's bein the main thing I want to get started on.
And whatever else I can learn to enhance my figures.

(Any input & guides on this are always welcome :P)
If i can offer you my website for information on how i made my figures:

http://www.johkaz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Regarding loose parts, i find lately i am buying the boxed figures (DiD) as to me it works out cheaper than buying the individual bits. As i begrudge paying money for parts + postage, and it comes very close, or over the cost of the actual boxed figure itself. I have been burned on ebay on more than one occasion like this.

Gary
Old 07-15-2006, 06:45 PM   #53
snakeeyes506th
Mortarman

Send a message via AIM to snakeeyes506th Send a message via Yahoo to snakeeyes506th
Well me I am into the US Paratroopers 101st Airborne to be specific. As many of you can probably guess 506th Regiment. Yep The Band Of Brothers crew. I have about ten right now almost done. Its fun and relaxing after breakin you butt all day at your job to come home and work on these things. I like it
Old 07-15-2006, 06:53 PM   #54
exether_mega
Mortarman

The area where I live saw heavy fightings during the german retreat from Normandy in early september 1944 and it's a great source of inspiration for my german figure. So my interest in on Normandy and mainly on The Battle of Mons.

phil
exether_mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 06:54 PM   #55
Heeresbergführer
Company Commander

Send a message via MSN to Heeresbergführer Send a message via Yahoo to Heeresbergführer
Grüß Gott Bergkameraden,

Well, what can I say....Gebirgsjägers and Mulis (mules) from 1:1 scale to 20mm scale and every else related.

I also collect other World War II Mountain Troops, like the US 10th Mountain, Italian Alpini, French Chasseur Alpin, etc.

www.gebirgsjaeger.4mg.com
Heeresbergführer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:22 PM   #56
b24man
Company Commander

The Army Air Force is what I really like, mostly 1/6th figures, although I do have four die-cast aircraft too. My other interest are the battles of Crete and the Normandy D-Day invasion.

Kyle
b24man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:14 PM   #57
Mustang08
Sniper

Luftwaffe troops in Normandy. Fallschirmjager and LWFD are really where it's at for me.
Mustang08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:28 PM   #58
Hammer's Africaners
First Sergeant

passion

Did a lot of North African 1/72 and smaller stuff but two years ago my family bought me a Stuart for Christmas and I was hooked on 1/6th. I guess it was in my blood, having G.I. Joes way back then.
I tried to start with a little bit of everything, but then when I looked at budget and space I decided to focus on my main interest the war in Africa during WWII. Ii thought about making a goal list of what I would like to have, figures, vehicles etc. but that would just have limited my hobby, so I stick with my ideas and projects list and what ever else comes along.
Go to love those Africaners..............Hammer
Hammer's Africaners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:13 PM   #59
10th-SS_PzDiv
Machine Gunner

Same as Mustang08.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:18 PM   #60
Germanbilly1
Brigade Commander

My focus is mainly on vehicles and also figures of the LAH . I have started branching out into Luftwaffe after building the Bf-109. I should be in favor of the Luftwaffe as I spent 22 years in the US Air Force. But I was kinda sick of planes.
GB
Germanbilly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:51 PM   #61
Unkn0wn
Machine Gunner

Makes me wonder,

are there any 1/6 scale airplanes?

I've seen lots of tanks, all kinds of figures & vehicles but no airplanes.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:04 AM   #62
Germanbilly1
Brigade Commander

UnknOwn, here is the Bf-109 that I built. It was at DX06 and posted on this site during the build and also the finished plane. I don't know if there have been others done and if so have not seen them except for the RC planes.
GB
Germanbilly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:46 AM   #63

For me WW2 ETO figures and vehicles. I have always loved tanks, trucks,
and artillery and think they make fantastic backdrops for the figures. Also
buildings. My own collection includes:

US 2nd Inf Div About 60 figures in 3 platoons and some battalion troops

US 4th Amd Div About 20 figures

Irish Guards motor battalion and tank battalion About 20 figures

German 116th Panzer Division About 20 figures

German 352nd Inf Div About 70 figures

German Luffwaffe Field Div troops About 12 figures

My own vehicle collection goes up and down as i sell off stuff to finance
our vehicle line (LOL!) but i do have 3 US tanks and about 10 softskins
and about 7 German vehicles and some artillery. I hope once we get
our prodution sorted out i can start building up my armor collection
again!!

It is a great hobby and i enjoy it and the comradeship of my fellow
collectors immensly.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:01 AM   #64
Chii
Machine Gunner

Send a message via AIM to Chii
My focus is paratroopers and ground troops. Modern and WWII, most of my collection are paratroopers. Lately however, I've been really getting into regular infantry grunts.

Another focus I have is machinegunners. It's more apparent in my Modern collection, but I love most machineguns, and there's a bit of them in my collection. I'm currently working on a USGI machinegun pair, and will start on a German MG pair afterwards.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:08 AM   #65
Johnny Canuck
Battalion Commander

3rd Canadian Infantry Division, NWE 1944/45. Currently working towards 3 sections, Junior. Second and Senior. Canadian armour has been requisitioned and awaits funding.
7th Recon Regiment of The Duke of Yorks 17th Hussars provide support with an M5, and turretless M5 RC, currently in repair shops.
Combined an interest in gardening and 1/6 scale. Learning as I go.
Failed English in HS so now do pennance writing "Les Boys" stories.
Always fascinated by stone architecture, hence the current buildings and bridges in the garden.
Actually it all started as a water reclimation project that has gotten somewhat out of control.
Wanted to shed some light on the Canadian contribution in WWII that has been largely overlooked especially by Canadians.

"Lest We Forget"

Geoff Truscott
Ottawa Ontario
Canada

Basil: "Oh, German! I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you."
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:23 AM   #66
Leatherneck
Brigade Commander

What a great thread! I was wondering how I had missed it, until I realized that all of the dates were from 2005... (Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid...)

Anyway, my "focus" is on Marines of all eras, though my collection only has WWI to Afghanistan at this point. I tend to make groups of figures and like the photo-story / photo dio aspect of the hobby best.

I also collect friends as foes of Marines to go with a particular era (i.e. Royal Marines from Afghanistan, Australian SAS from Vietnam, Coastwatchers from the Solomons, Germans from WWI, Japanese infantry, and a few VC are in the works).

Almost all of my figures are bashed / customized. I also have a couple of the 21C USMC variant Stuarts, an FAV that I plan on customizing someday, an M3 37mm anti-tank gun, and a soon to be assembled Japanese variant PAK-36.

Old 07-16-2006, 08:59 AM   #67
1928 Thompson
Rifleman

I've always been fascinated with Normandy...the delicacy of the operation, and how the Germans should have had the victory in their pocket had they been facing anyone else. The Americans weren't stopped only because the Germans didn't prepare the armor in time...the massive scale of it all, the stories from both sides, the conditions...all of it...

I collect Heer and some Americans, but my collection is small. I have 7 Heer Soldaten, and am attempting to construct a machinegun crew of 10. I'm still trying to outfit just those 7 properly! I still need a spotter and two more riflemen...

I have 3 Americans fitted for the beach landing, with the tan jackets and such. I need to do some major work still. I need to get almost all of the equipment and need some patches from the patchhut...

I also have two Americans of the 82nd. I just need to do some minor work, mostly replacing some of the plastic pouches with fabric ones...

So my collection is 12 strong...

I also have a Hasbro Jeep (the one with the dirt) which I may work on, and a 21st kettenkrad I found at an antique store that needs paint, a headlight and the thing that goes behind the driver...

"...today's music ain't got the same soul, I like that old time rock an' roll..." - Bob Seger
1928 Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:42 AM   #68
ActionMan
Battalion Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherneck";p=&quot View Post
I also collect friends as foes of Marines to go with a particular era (i.e. Royal Marines from Afghanistan, Australian SAS from Vietnam, Coastwatchers from the Solomons, Germans from WWI, Japanese infantry, and a few VC are in the works).
Leatherneck, if you fancy an easy bash, do 41 (Independent) Commando, RM under Drysdale - they fought in Korea alongside the USMC under Chesty Puller.

41 Cmdo RM used American uniforms and weapons, but retained their famous Green Beret.

In one of my books a USMC vet said "if I ever meet an ex 41 marine, I'll buy him all the drinks he wants". I'll find the book and the full quote later.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:00 AM   #69
Unkn0wn
Machine Gunner

@germanbilly1, wow thats a nice Bf-109!!

Before I signed up on the forum I checked A LOT of pictures taken by lots of different modellers and well it's basically what got me into the hobby.

(First time I see a aircraft though )

and thanks for the website in those earlier posts Johkaz!)
Old 07-16-2006, 11:25 AM   #70
Leatherneck
Brigade Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionMan";p=&quot View Post

Leatherneck, if you fancy an easy bash, do 41 (Independent) Commando, RM under Drysdale - they fought in Korea alongside the USMC under Chesty Puller.

41 Cmdo RM used American uniforms and weapons, but retained their famous Green Beret.

In one of my books a USMC vet said "if I ever meet an ex 41 marine, I'll buy him all the drinks he wants". I'll find the book and the full quote later.
Thanks for the suggestion. Some 1st Marine Division Marines from the Frozen Chosin are certainly on my "someday" list. I'm waiting for someone to come out with the Navy deck parka that they were issued. If someone did that, I live in a great place for a winter photo shoot. The 41 Cmdo Marines would compliment them nicely.

So far DML has only done two Korean War figures, and neither were up to their (DML's) current standards. A lot of the gear is the same as WWII, but their were some differences. It would be great if they came out with a few more.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:42 AM   #71
sticky_bomb
Rifleman

i collect mostly us paras(market garden)...I have an ide to make a ostfront dio(after i have finish with my market garden story) to.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #72
ActionMan
Battalion Commander

I'm a new recruit into the 1/6th army, having bought (don't laugh) the 21st C Toys British Para and FJ about 5 years ago.

They sat on my shelf until about 6 months ago, when I decided to get in to it properly. My plan is to concentrate on British Airborne and German FJ.

I also collect bipod and tripod mounted US, UK and German MG's. was happy as Larry when I got the Red Horse Vickers. It comes out quite well with a little work.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #73
Armor Abteilung
Mortarman

ARMOR!!! The vehicles are my primary love....then the heavy weapons/equipment....then the figures.....and then there is dioramas....pretty much all of it!!!!!!
Armor Abteilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:21 AM   #74
Kash
Rifleman

Great Tread!
I'm a big fan of the Armor... Both Allied and Axis I have 1 Viper Sherman, 4 21 ct Stuarts... The German armor is pretty much out of my price range but I've always wanted to do a part of Peiper's battle group during the Battle of the Bulge. My collection is pretty much centered around the Battle of the Bulge

20 761st Tank Batallion Allied Tankers with 4 Stuarts (WIP)

5 US Tankers with 75mm Sherman (WIP)

Numerous SS grenadiers maybe around 40 or so for both Normandy and Belgium 1St SS Panzer Divisiion LAH & Ole Adolf's Candy soldiers.

30 US infantry

35 101st Paratroopers from Normandy to Belgium
Old 07-17-2006, 09:26 AM   #75
Kash
Rifleman

Great Thread!
I'm a big fan of the Armor... Both Allied and Axis I have 1 Viper Sherman, 4 21 ct Stuarts... The German armor is pretty much out of my price range but I've always wanted to do a part of Peiper's battle group during the Battle of the Bulge. My collection is pretty much centered around the Battle of the Bulge

20 761st Tank Batallion Allied Tankers with 4 Stuarts (WIP)

5 US Tankers with 75mm Sherman (WIP)

Numerous SS grenadiers maybe around 40 or so for both Normandy and Belgium. "1St SS Panzer Divisiion LAH & Ole Adolf's Candy soldiers"

30 US infantry

35 101st Paratroopers from Normandy to Belgium
Old 07-18-2006, 09:42 AM   #76
Old Bill
Rifleman

Just to add something different to this interesting thread. I came into the hobby from an interest in 'The Great War'.
I saw an advert for Sideshow's Bayonets and Barbed Wire series and picked up a couple of figures.
Since then I have got about 30 German, British, American, French, Austrian and assorted African troops, 'on the go'. Finding kit and 'fat fingers' ,makes finishing projects difficult.
Being 'technically challanged', I've not got a digital camera so am not able to share with the 1/6th world, yet !!

I have an Australian 'Coastal Watcher' currently in progress, made up of spare WW2 bits which have arrived with Great War 'convertion' parts.

Old Bill
Old 07-18-2006, 10:21 AM   #77
Steinkel
Rifleman

My focus has been axis and allies figures involved in the Normandy campaign from D-Day to the pocket of Falaise. Nevertheless, I also collect Red Army figures. I don’t have any vehicles except the wood tiger I’m about to finish.
Steinkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:43 PM   #78
Heeresbergführer
Company Commander

Send a message via MSN to Heeresbergführer Send a message via Yahoo to Heeresbergführer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modelers-Paradise Ltd.Co.";p=&quot View Post
Hab ich da einen Wolpertinger gesehen ???

Füttern nicht vergessen !

;-)

Grüß Di' Bergkameraden,

You have to watch out for those "Wolpertingers!"

Wolpertingers vor und Horrido!

www.gebirgsjaeger.4mg.com
Heeresbergführer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:33 PM   #79
panzerwerk
Division Commander

i have to say my passion is Panzerwerks , second ,its always vehicles .
Old 07-19-2006, 04:00 AM   #80
Leatherneck
Brigade Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bill";p=&quot View Post
...I have an Australian 'Coastal Watcher' currently in progress, made up of spare WW2 bits which have arrived with Great War 'convertion' parts...

Don't know if you saw this, but here are a couple of links to my Coastwatchers, in case you are interested:

Leatherneck's Coastwatchers

Bougainville Photo Story

Still working on the next episode of the story in the second link. It's kind of pushed my Saipan project to the wayside.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:51 AM   #81
rdjmchris
Rifleman

Mainly anything AIRBORNE! But mainly WWII FJs and US Paratroopers. I do have a Vietnam LRRP team that needs weathering and a dio, but that will have to wait until we retire and settle down.

"Hand your ripcord grip to the safety as you exit the aircraft"
rdjmchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #82
Gyrene
Rifleman

Re: What's your 1:6 passion... or focus.

Making the best 1/6 figures I can focusing on the USMC from WW2, Korea & Vietnam. fortunately, I have personally owned, wore or used most USMC full sized gear going back to WW1, so I can easily tell when a 1/6 item is correct or not.

Semper Fi.
Gyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:33 AM   #83
egonzinc
Brigade Commander

Wow this post came back from the catacombs 12 years ago!
Not sure if I answered then, but eventhough my work intensity has slowed down to a trickle, I began bashing from images in reference books and then fell in love with vehicles, crews and groups to complement the vehicles in outdoor photoshoots. Gardening is a key part of the process!
Que siga la fiesta!

www.egonzinc.com
egonzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:19 AM   #84
Rolling Thunder Tech
Company Commander

Armor and vehicles, radio control anything in vehicles. Most of my armor and vehicles are Allied, a bunch of Stuarts, three converted to recce version a couple of M4 high speed trackers (always wanted to make a Long Tom, but that hasn't happened), a couple of Shermans, T-34, JS-2, M3 scout cars, WC-52 and 57, two halftracks, a duece and of course jeeps jeeps jeeps. For German, do have a couple of Sdkfz-250 and 251's, Kubels, Stug and Panzer IV.

About 80% of figures are Allied, US and British ETO., and a Russian horde. The Germans I have are mostly Normandy tho some Eastern Front to counter the Russians.

The latest push I had was for USMC pacific and Japanese troops.

Always had a soft spot for pilots and aircrew of any nation.

Dad was in Korea with the 55th AAA, attached to the 1st Marines at Chosin with the M16 halftrack. Have an FOA M16 halftrack with the Armorpax quad 50's that is done in Korean War theme.

Sure would be nice to have a place that everything could be displayed rather than most stored in shelving units.

A vehicle that I'd like to get or make would be the Chevy Long Range Desert Group truck. That would be a fun one to load up with spare parts and gear.

Leonard
RTT

Last edited by Rolling Thunder Tech; 08-17-2018 at 04:24 AM.
Rolling Thunder Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #85
jbcat
Company Commander

Send a message via MSN to jbcat

99% WWII British Army,RAF and Royal Navy and Allies in battledress

Member of
http://www.accionunoseis.org
jbcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #86
Pangaea95
Site Admin

I use to be all about my Wehrmacht Heer figures, got a buncha GI’s and a few Brits as well, but as of late building vehicles and model kits for the troops has become my main focus, I do love it all tho, awesome hobby!!!
Old 08-18-2018, 10:39 PM   #87
panzerallan
Sniper

I LOVE it all
Mostly WWII hundreds of figures and some vehicles

Cory
panzerallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:11 PM   #88
panzerwerk
Division Commander

100% accurate sculpted male genitalia , it truly is my new 1/6 passion !!
It has come to this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Stock-1-....c100005.m1851

And modern camouflage !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HotPlus-His...oAAOSwwzhZWmc7
Old 08-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #89
Pangaea95
Site Admin

Bwahahahaha...always knew you were a freak Steve
Old 08-20-2018, 01:18 AM   #90
panzerwerk
Division Commander

got to stay true to your passions !!!
Old 08-22-2018, 12:24 AM   #91
Rolling Thunder Tech
Company Commander

Steve

Whom do you use for your research and documentation? Are black ones really bigger?

I REALLY don't want to know the answers, would be toooo much information.

Leonard
RTT
Rolling Thunder Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:39 AM   #92
panzerwerk
Division Commander

LOL Right ?? a little knowledge is a dangerous thing !
Old 08-22-2018, 08:49 AM   #93
Pangaea95
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder Tech View Post
Whom do you use for your research and documentation? Are black ones really bigger?
LOL
Old 02-23-2019, 07:43 PM   #94
Martin Bull
Rifleman

Rather in line with my 1/1 scale militaria collecting - NW Europe 1944, mainly German armed forces. Ardennes, followed closely by Normandy....and also ( because DML did so many ) German Eastern Front from Barbarossa to 1944 via Stalingrad......
Martin Bull is offline   Reply With Quote