Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > Armor, Mech and Weapons Division

Armor, Mech and Weapons Division Showcase of 1:6 Armor, Vehicles and Weapons Projects

Old 11-25-2020, 11:24 AM   #1
YAS
Mortarman

Monkey Rabbit Studio

Monkey Rabbit Studio
http://www.monkeyrabbitstudio.com/

https://www.ebay.com/usr/monkeyrabbi...72.m2749.l2754

Monkey Rabbit Studio make tanks and war accessories.

The accessory is laser cut.
Tanks and AFV are . base is plywood.
Tracks, wheels and turrets are 3D printer products.

I bought it too.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?v...84293874977232

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8067977&type=3

http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums...archid=1725035

Last edited by YAS; 11-27-2020 at 12:21 AM.
YAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 12:57 AM   #2
SteveKrieg
Company Commander

Re: Monkey Rabbit Studio

Some very nice pieces on offer there 'Yas', I've bought some of your laser-cut wooden crates in the past and they've worked well with my scenes though looking at your Pz III entices me to save a few more dollars for a larger purchase in the future...thanks for sharing, Steve
SteveKrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:42 PM   #3
Hammer's Africaners
First Sergeant

I a so tempted to get one of these Panzer III's.
They do look sharp and well built.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:38 PM   #4
noodle
Rifleman

Unfortunately Monkey Rabbit Studio has fallen victim to the current crisis and has suspended all work on current orders and is nor confident it will survive
noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:32 AM   #5
chamildav
Battalion Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Unfortunately Monkey Rabbit Studio has fallen victim to the current crisis and has suspended all work on current orders and is nor confident it will survive
That's very sad. The T34 and other vehicles looked very nice. 2020 has not been a great year for a lot of businesses. I'll try to buy some crates on eBay and show some support.
chamildav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:20 PM   #6
geppetto2
Platoon Leader

I have the PZIII and T34 as well as the M113. All three are really nice vehicles and lend to some minor upgrades (Weld lines, ect.) and paint jobs. I hope that Kingsley can weather the storm as I really like his work and tho the prices for these are not cheap you get what you pay for. They roll nice and only weigh in the 25lb. +/- which is a huge plus as I get older and don't like to lose a nut every time I pick a tank up for a display or show.

Jeff (Geppetto)
geppetto2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #7
noodle
Rifleman

I am envious that you received a M113 as that was what I had ordered. Of course my disappointment at the suspension of my order pales in comparison to my concern of the jeopardy to someone's health and livelihood.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:00 PM   #8
geppetto2
Platoon Leader

Well..... when we attended the AMA show last year in Cal. One of the AZ Joe heads and myself suggested that Kingsley do the M113 so that when he got them done we ran out to Cal. and picked them up (4 total). I am not really a Viet Nam collector but when he came thru I wanted to show support and buy them. I didn't want to be a yah yah guy and ask for something and then when it is done not follow thru. I could be tempted to sell the M113 at some point as I really have no interest in it. We will see how things go after the first of the year. Hope that Monkey Rabbit can weather the Covid storm as his stuff is really quite nice and with allot of customizers falling out it will only get harder to get these fantastic pieces.

Jeff (Geppetto)
geppetto2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:26 AM   #9
noodle
Rifleman

Well... I would be interested if you decide to sell it but that said I would like the opportunity to give Kingsley some time to try to address the issues confronting his company and support him if I can. I assume the next few months will decide the direction of his business and since I have been waiting since July, when I originally ordered, I can wait a while longer. However, if you do conclude you are probably going to sell it please allow me the opportunity to tempt you

Cam(Noodle)