• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

RC Stuart Proportional Steering

I finally installed my proportional skid steering system to my Stuart. With the base coat down I was able to take her out for a test run. Here is a short video of a couple of laps around my yard. I mounted my animated figure and installed a switch so when I travers the turret it activates the...
  2. P

RC Converted 21st Century WWII Willys Jeep

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted so I thought that I would share some of my latest work. I have been working on another jeep conversion for the past few months and I finally got it running. Since converting my Hasbro Jeep a while back I have been wanting to do another...
  3. P

RC Converted Hasbro M3 Tank Destroyer

Hello all. I have been working on converting a Hasbro M3 Tank Destroyer to RC for the past few months now. I still have a ways to go but figured I would post a couple pics and a video of my progress. Let me know what you think. A fresh base coat has been applied and I am just waiting for my...
  4. P

1/6 RC Conversion Videos

I was looking through Youtube today when I cam across these pretty cool videos of some RC conversions. I am not sure if these have already been posted or not so please forgive me if they have already been shown. These things are pretty darn cool. 1/6 Jeep video 1/6 Kettenkrad Video 1/6...
  5. P

Animated Figure

This is my first real attempt at animating a 1/6th scale figure. It has two servos controlling the head and one lifting the arm. My first figure only had one servo turning the head from side to side. I don't think that it turned out half bad. Let me know what you think...
  6. P

Beware SAG member "Snakep" AKA Mark Butzler

Well, a month later and I finally got my funds back. Thanks Paypal and Bank of America. :!: For those of you that don't know the story, I purchased an AH 250 from SAG member "Snakep" AKA Mark Butzler here on the crap game forum. Click here Prior to the purchase I had excellent communication...
  7. P

21st Century Zundapp RC Conversion

This is my newly converted 21st Century German WWII Zundapp motorcycle. This little guy was probably my hardest conversion yet. I have been working on this between other projects for the past four or so months but the end result has been well worth it. Let me know what you think. I still...
  8. P

RC Willys Jeep Conversion

I hope that everyone is not getting tired of seeing my conversion projects. I have to admit that I am having a great time doing them. I call it my therapy although I am not sure if my wife shares my same views. LOL Anyway, I have converted one of my Hasbro Willys Jeeps. This was a great...
  9. P

21st Century RC Kubelwagen Conversion

Hello everyone, I just finished converting my 21st Century Toys German Kubelwagen to RC. I have to do a bit of cosmetic details, but the mechanical conversion is complete. Here are some links to check it out in action. I have been trying to upload some video on this site but I am having a...
  10. P

RC Kettenkrad conversion

Hello everyone. My name is Paydan and I am new to the group. I have been fascinated with all of the great things that I have seen from the members of this group. I recently came accross a post that Mule did with converting his 1/6th scale 21st century kettenkrad and I had to try it for...
Back