• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

1/6 German RSO light tracked tractor

azazel526

Marksman
I spent 3 days in my spare time modeling the parts of the vehicle, and then 3D printed the German RSO tractor, which took over a week in total.Thanks to 3D technology, everything is flowing and fun, except for the car Windows.Next, it's time to start refitting the MARDER II:rock::rock:

173056j88gnkyhvhhp2pf1.jpg

173133l52u35w8vz57dp3u.jpg

173134qxmgei5zgbem19vr.jpg

173135hg0fvz705pm776m6.jpg

173135rrafeqejc89ecors.jpg

173136ua11x2fda2fj82fa.jpg

173136v8yj2zbtjwxwgd2k.jpg

173137arzif8irot6r4aa7.jpg

173138ir2j02ufwj92mycw.jpg

173138hpgpgvy8o8p2vcvz.jpg

173139dssz8zxut66f1ift.jpg

173149tx4yd4yrxxg8us78.jpg

173149gwzwfclyavkwv7wy.jpg

173159x27ii3km9fxhiyzx.jpg

Wow, you continue to impress with these builds! That is a briiliant looking RSO Tractor and your paint & weatherings skills are excellent.
I love the opening hood with the engine details and the details in the cabine.

I would love to see some pictures of the build!

Again: brilliant work!

Truly amazing!!! And all 3D printer parts??? Beautiful build, kit it out with some gear and figures now to give it some scale :rock:

I agree with all above, absolutely stunning, really does look 1:1 ready to hope in and drive. Fantastic work you should be truly proud :!:

Wow, all in 3 days! I feel so lazy now. I've been working on an RC version for months. Beautiful work as always, love the RSO tractors. some pix of my parts. My wheels are also 3D printed, the tracks are zamac with aluminum sprockets.

- Love your projects! Bob

Wow .... What a beast .... Now my rso feels ridiculous .... Please, I would like to speak privately with you two, but I don't know why you won't let me send private messages

Tankfan, what kind of a 3-D printer do you have and which program for making the parts? I've been doing some research and looking to get into it too.

Thanks
Leonard
RTT

Rolling Thunder, for these parts I wanted them in Nylon, so I printed them from Shapeways. Their prices are fairly reasonable.

I have an Elegoo resin and Prusa FDM printer, but I wanted these parts in Nylon for high strength for RC use.

For the CAD I'm using Inventor, the grand daddy of Fusion360.

PP - I'm not preventing you from private messages, but this forum may not allow you to do PM until you send a certain amount of posts.
B

I do not discuss it ... But I have been in the forum for a long time and I have published, and sent many private ones, without any problem before ... Anyway, it will be a matter of continuing to wait for another occasion ...
But the question of this thread is what it is .... So I will say it again ... Azazel's rso is a real madness, in fact, if you need a foster child please remember me ... As for your wheels ... Hehehe .... I'm green with envy

Fusilier that is the build video that inspired mine. He uses simple wood construction and PLA printed parts (from home printer). Really nice model.

That is just amazing in every regard. With an appropriate background one would be forgiven to think it was a real vehicle...top notch. Thanks for sharing, Steve

Back