• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

A Deal Made In Hell

Pangaea95

Site Admin
It is October 31st 1945, the war has been over almost six months, but there are still details to be dealt with, the mad scientist of the evil Nazi regime, and their leaders fascination with the occult, have lead to some horrible terror weapons that even themselves couldn't control

Deep in a hidden underground bunker
0014a.jpg

"Klause why have you come here?"
0026a.jpg

"I have come here to talk to you herr Vladimar."
0009a.jpg

"Are you not happy with your new masters Klause?"
0018a.jpg

"No.....It's the ones you still serve!"
0010a.jpg

"They Served me well, and now with Hitler dead I can do as I wish."
0024a.jpg

"You're not here to try and stop me are you Klause? You know very well I have no tolerance for humor!"
0007a.jpg

"No....I'm here to make you a proposition."
0005a.jpg

"Hmmm, you have my interest, what is this proposition?"
0022a.jpg

"We want you to come work for us, we have a need for your special kind of services....."
0023a.jpg

".....There is an evil in this world, more evil than you, we must maintain a balance of powers or all will be lost"
0001a.jpg

"I concur, and accept your proposition, let us drink in celebration of the Samhain."
0012a.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone, I wish you all a safe and enjoyable holiday :mrgreen:

Back