• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Any news on panzerwerk parts

Why would some one buy the Panzerwerks product line and then just sit on it?

Another note to go in the Crazy Bin.

A good question Leonard. I can tell you from experience that sometimes life has a way of interrupting 'plans'.

I suppose it is time to come out of the closet ... so to speak.

Steve and I made a deal for Panzerwerk quite some time ago.

The plan was to make Panzerwerk's parts available again, and Steve would be there to help get me going. That was the plan and is still the intention.

But life loves to spoil plans.

Long story short. I would like to start making parts available again. I am now retired and so the time sink that was the job is no longer in the way.

I have the workshop about 50% complete and hopefully 2022 will see the return of Panzerwerk.

I hope you all can forgive the silence, I like to be a helpful person and I have a hard time saying 'no' so I felt it best to lay low and not even think about making any commitments and disappointing anyone.

I'll make a general announcement and perhaps you all can help to shape how Panzerwerk move ahead.

Thanks,
Reese

Last edited:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! Awesome news, Incredible news, thank you Reese, you just made a lot of fellow 1/6th'ers very happy!

>>>When<<< you are ready, we will be more than ready to give you our money!!!! :rock::rock:

Congratulations on retirement! and to your new venture, I hope huge rewards await you :!:

Howdy Reese

Thanks for the update and that is great news. Now i understand that if everyone knew, they'd be asking for updates.

I do understand about life getting in the way of other plans. I have tanks and other projects that have been 90% complete for years, and just can't get to them to get a finished project.

I had one other person helping me with FOA, and just couldn't keep up with also having a full time job and family. We had wanted to make new products, but it took all our time just to keep up with the sales that we did have.

Wish you lots of success with the line.
Len

Excellent News Reese, now I don't have to keep it secret anymore :-) Anything I can do to help when you are ready just let me know.

Best regards,

Dave

My goodness... I'm dying of nerves... I can't wait for you to reopen!!!!! I hope the prices are good and I can buy a lot

Any updates on the progress of the workshop? Asking for a friend;)
Sorry guys, no real news to report. 2022 has been another tough year. The 1:1 world hasn't been cooperating with desires., so progress has been slow. It is looking like it won't be until mid to end of September before I can make progress on getting back to setting up the workshop.

Will let you guys know the moment things change :!:

As a guy with a full time job and lots of life issues to deal with too, I know how hard it is when I ran Rolling Thunder.

Need to wait until the time is "mostly" right or the hobby business just becomes another drudge to deal with. Just cataloging all of the Panzerwerks parts must have taken a long time.

Leonard

As a guy with a full time job and lots of life issues to deal with too, I know how hard it is when I ran Rolling Thunder.

Need to wait until the time is "mostly" right or the hobby business just becomes another drudge to deal with. Just cataloging all of the Panzerwerks parts must have taken a long time.

Leonard

Thanks Leonard :!:
I DREAM of the day I will get to start cataloging all the stuff. :-P

Best news in a loong time thats for sure .
Hope you get things sorted out soon.
Great to see this old forum still going !

Back