• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Battlegear Toys rocks!!

Ostfront43

Tanker
Placed my first order for some SS M40 smocks, cap and helmet cover on 6-30 and it arrived today! 2 days from Washington to Indiana. And to make it so much sweeter, it was free shipping. The SS M40 smocks, cap and helmet cover are very well done. I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to ordering again.

Their stuff is very nice, but international shipping is way too high at $15 flat rate, especially given how small and lightweight their items are.

K

Krieger";p="140829 said:
Their stuff is very nice, but international shipping is way too high at $15 flat rate, especially given how small and lightweight their items are.

K

That does bite. Maybe it would be cheaper to have the items sent to someone in the States, and then have them send them your way?

Battlegear Toys rocks!!

You can say that again. As much as I have ordered from there in the last couple of months, I should see if they offer stock to break even on the money spent :lol:

Hi Folks,

The International Shipping is high, not because of the content of the items
shipped ... rather, it's because we have to be able to prove an order was
not only shipped but delivered to the address and the only way we can
do that for foreign orders is via Registered Mail which is costly. That's the
only reason for the high shipping charge. It's sad, but we have to be
able to protect ourselves against companies like PayPal and their practices.

Auggie
BattleGear Toys

i can understand Auggie.
is the only safe way for a seller and
his good name.

i´m self from germany but i accept
this.
only without trouble can Auggie (and another)
safe money for new items.
this is a profit(new gear) for us all.

Back