• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Big Thanks to JP Hobbies...

fusilier1944

Company Commander
...for choosing me as the winner of their free figure contest for this year! Jason kindly gave me 6 free figures over that past six months with no charge to me whatsoever, not even shipping. I've purchased from him in the past and will continue to do so in the future. He's always been friendly and professional with a great attitude towards shipping and customer service. The best part of the free figures was that he let me choose ones that were brand new like Willem or Stan! Here are a few pictures of the 6 figures I chose (Willem, Udo, Georg after my changes, Eugen, Doc, and Stan) in the front row. The back row are figures I bought straight out or assembled from parts bought from Jason along the way.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Again, many thanks to JP Hobbies!

Thanks for the kinds words!! But it's me who's thankful! Thankful for the great talented members of the board like yourself. At times everyone here might not see eye to eye , but you all have endless dedication to this wonderful hobby. Can't wait until we do it again next year!

Best Regards,
Jason

I agree it is a pleasyre dealing with JP Hobbies. Jason was kind enought to allow me to get in on the free shipping weekend, and even included a couple free items with my order. I have no idea what they are other than maybe ground sheets but still the thought of includeing them is the main thing. And I too will continue to deal with Jason.... Thanks Jason

Jason is a good guy to deal with. He is one of the few e-tailers I do business with. Always has a good selection at reasonable prices! :!:

I agree with you there Faust I too basically deal with two etailers as well. I like how Jason refunds some of the shipping charges when you order several items. Always nice to get a notice of a refund. First time it happened I couldn't figure out what the refund was for till I messaged him and it was explained to me. That is another little service that I like from him. I also deal with several chaps from the fourms here and they too are great to deal with

I agree with the glowing referrals. Jason is a stand-up guy - great prices, good sales/deals (like the free shipping weekends!), and always prompt with replies and refunds on shipping overcharges.

Jason is one of the few e-tailers I deal with on a regular basis and is always one of the first I check for new parts.

Keep up the good work!

Ryan

I'll have to agree with all of you. His store is one of the best on the web, it's one one of two that make up most all of my purchases. Always good prices and cheap shipping :!:
Ben

fusilier1944";p="124534 said:
...for choosing me as the winner of their free figure contest for this year! Jason kindly gave me 6 free figures over that past six months with no charge to me whatsoever, not even shipping. I've purchased from him in the past and will continue to do so in the future. He's always been friendly and professional with a great attitude towards shipping and customer service. The best part of the free figures was that he let me choose ones that were brand new like Willem or Stan! Here are a few pictures of the 6 figures I chose (Willem, Udo, Georg after my changes, Eugen, Doc, and Stan) in the front row. The back row are figures I bought straight out or assembled from parts bought from Jason along the way.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Again, many thanks to JP Hobbies!
you lucky-------guy. :-P but hay they have a good home now. glad you won dude. :!:

I have sent several orders to JP Hobbies, The prices are great the shipping policy is probably the best they charge exact shipping no hidden charges and I get my stuff packed well and fast. I worked in retail for ten years in the hobby business and IMHO Jason does it the way it should be done. I just wish money wasn't so tight these days or I would be ordering more.

A happy customer is a loyal customer.

When I was running the hobby shop I always went the extra mile for the customers and they responded by buying more stuff from us. My regular customers took me to lunch here and there and at Christmas I always got a card with a little something in it from most of the regulars. Something no one else ever got while working there in the history of the store. LOL Anyone that ever visited Eric Fuchs Hobbies in Boston knows how good we treated them.

Yeah, Jason is a gent - one of the best if you ask me, never any problems and always quick delivery. In fact, after reading this I think I'm gonna place an order....

Mark.

I have also ordered from Jason when he has his free shipping weekends and am very greatful when he does this for us. Thank you Jason. Keep up the great work that you do for all here and hope to order more from you in the future. Where else can you go and have the person running the shop also be a friend as well as enjoy the same hobby. Once again Thank You Jason. :!:
William (Shep) Sheppard

Jason is one of the best around. A true gentleman, always ready to help you. Great price, fast shipping and realy good contact. Thank you very much Jason :!:

phil

Back