• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Fields of Armor / Loic Anthian

The deadline has passed and Loic has never came through on his word of a promise refund to me; even although he stated he would to Steve. Therefore I have filed a police report with the Sandy City Police Department and are currently filing a complaint with the FTC.

I strongly encourage everyone from doing business with Loic and Fields of Armor and to spread the word so no others in our community can get taken advantage of from Loic.

Wish I had seen this before I ordered a couple of PIG 8.8cm shells assembled and painted. Ordered it back in October 2019. Spotty communication none of it initiated by Loic. Just a series of rambling put-offs.

Today I cancelled my order with FOA and opened a couple of PayPal cases against them/him.

This really sucks for the hobby.

*UPDATE 3/3/20*

I'm just informing everyone yesterday that I received a refund from Loic by check that came through the mail for the full amount.

Of course it was postmarked on the 28th of Feb a full three days after he stated he would refund me immediately on Facebook. He never informed me personally that he was doing so nor did he ever reach out to me. This is just a guess on my part, so take it for what it is, but I'm under the opinion to see if I was bluffing on contacting the Sandy City Police Department and the FTC. When he saw my post he acted. I've already talked to Officer Thompson at SCPD on the matter and he has since closed the case since I received my refund. However he stated to others to best pursue this through civil courts. The FTC has taken my complaint and since it has no legal enforcement my complaint will stand with them.

So in the end all I can say is this. Loic has a habit of spotty communications, going dark for long periods of time, and excuses after excuses. He really puts a bad name out there for this hobby, which isn't big to begin with, and takes advantage of those who have little modelling skills. He also takes advantage of those willing to work with him to help build such kits for his customers and ends up owning them thousands of dollars which he burns them on. Just be careful in dealing with him, back up transactions with PayPal and if it gets down to the six months think really hard if you still want to proceed or get your money back.

Admins if you want to close this thread please do so.

Last edited:
Just a follow up that I also received PayPal refunds for my order (after he saw I had opened cases against them). He asked if I still wanted the order or a refund. The novelty of the 1:1 8.8cm shells wore off after 6 months and I simply wanted a refund and nothing further to do with him.

Back