• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Gary1930 ( Gary Kutcher )

thetoysurgeon

Battalion Commander
I haven't known Gary very long and I think he is a newcomer to this hobby. I want to tell everyone that this man is talented. His vehicles are superb! He does what I would do if I made vehicles.... provide a very nice well constructed shell where folks like me get to do all the cool details. I contracted Gary to do a sd.kfz 233 since he was on a panzerspahwagen kick. His earlier works the sdkfz 231 was fantastic and blew everyone away. When he said he was doing the sdkfz 231/232 ( 8 rad) i about fell off the chair. The sdkfz 233 is one of my favs. We have traded back and forth and Gary is a great guy.

Completed a deal with Gary over some nudes I had for sale. Awesome communication AND fast payment! Guys this one is a keeper and I would deal with him again in the future!! Thanks again Gary!
Paul

Gary helped me out with a part I needed for a very fair price. He shipped the next day and what I got from him was exactly what I needed.

I hope to repay the favor some day. You can deal with Gary without worry.

Way to go Gary !!!!!!!

I just realized I never gave Gary a public thanks. Gary hooked me up with some R/C parts that will come in handy. Hopefully I will be able to hook him up sometime soon with something he needs.

Thanks Again!

It looks as though I'm not the only one who thinks Gary rocks. He hooked me up with a brand of styrene glue I had no idea existed and refused money.
What a guy, thanks a million Gary, You've literally saved me hundreds of dollars on testors glue.

Just completed two deals with Gary. Couldn't ask for better deals, quick and super easy.

Gary is a surperb trader and a very decent guy to boot. :!:

TTT

Another transaction and again, a pleasure to do business with. Prompt, friendly and a man of his word. A very reliable person and one I happy to know. Thank you.

Gary bought a couple of books from me and paid very quickly and communication was great. Thanks, Gary!

Gary was very helpful for a request for pictures of his Panzer Mk.III. While he was at it he offered me one of his books at a great price.

Guys like Gary, that share information with others, are truely in the hobby to be enjoyed by all that he gets involed with.

Thank you Gary.

Gary is by far the BEST of the BEST to do business with. But it goes further then that. He is a really great guy, friendly, prompt, witty and a man of his word. You could not ask for anything more. Thanks AGAIN my friend.

I just purchased Gary's final armored car and could not be more pleased. Great communication, willing to work with you, packaged fantastic so no damage was incurred and even packed some extras inside for the deal. Will deal again with Gary in the future with high confidence!

Thanks Gary

Steve

Back