• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Krieger

Krieger

Battalion Commander
..... thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I'm a little new at this photo posting so -fingers crossed.....

I'm also new at the hobby and I only have 9 figs so far. Looking at some of your "Joe rooms" I guess I have a long way to go!

I'm working on building up a squad from the ill-fated 545th Inf Reg who fought in the factory district in Stalingrad.

Here's a shot of one of the guys peering around a window outside the Red Oktober Factory. Not too much focus on the uni on this one - it's more of an atmosphere shot. Hope U like.

Krieger

FireLR.jpg

welcome aboard. nice lighting in the pic :)
when i first joined this forum i had about 10 figs now i have about 35, ive only been on the forum a couple months!

Welcome to the board Krieger, great first post, love the feel of the picture, very cool, look forward to seeing more of your work, Enjoy :)

Hey there everybody! I'm new here as well, and thought what better place for my introduction than among the replies for another newbies intro?! Most of my figures are WWII; the majority of them being either U.S. or German. Not digital camera yet, so picture posts will be in the future; (maybe I'll treat myself to one for XMAS!!) I recently separated from the USN, so my figures are being upgraded; (parts suppliers overseas can be tricky.) Anyway, I'm just happy to be here!

Like to thank Krieger for the great pair of Hasty-P shoulder flashes... they are super.... Thank You ... Harold

Just got a bunch of Canadian insignia from krieger, easy transaction, buy with confidence.

Joe

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Krieger! She gave me a much needed item for free at the Ontario Modellers show last Saturday. Very Kind of her!!! Thanks again!!!

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Krieger! She gave me a much needed item for free at the Ontario Modellers show last Saturday. Very Kind of her!!! Thanks again!!!

Back