• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Kwmim Studio

Dougmo

Battalion Commander
KWMIM Studio (Keith) has some terrific products, excellent detailing and really in scale. I got a Meyer can and LW sidecap in record time. I will order from Keith again...not cheap, but a value when looking for top quality.

I have been working with Keith for the past year. He is a great guy to deal with! His caps are the best around!

Paul
AKA:.308

Dougmo I just checked out the link you posted to his caps and WOW!!!! Love to get either his white topped or blue topped KM peaked cap. How do we get a hold of him?

Support Keith. He is the best! I have yet to see a hat or cap that wasn't 100% correct as to shape and material thickness. His insignia is first rate too. Don't hesitate to order from him.

Just received my caps from Keith and again there is nothing out there that comes close to his work, My Luftwaffe and SS troops are looking Great.
Thanks Again Keith.
Billy

Has anyone seen Keith around? I ordered and paid for a 'Meyer' cap back in October last year, and since then radio silence from Keith.

No reply to an email the I sent him a few days ago either.

I recently exchanged emails with keith about adding caps to my order. I have ordered from him prior and this was my second order with him. My second order has been outstanding longer then yours. What I am getting at is I wouldn't worry, Keith always delivers. And it is well worth the wait if you don't already have any of his caps.

Hi All,
Does anyone know if Keith is having problems with his orders ? I ordered 2 Luftwaffe crushers back in December (2012) and have still not received them.

I was originally given a 2 - 4 week time frame, but its now 6 months.

Simon

Simon,
I order two luft crushers from him in NOV 2011 he gave me a 4-6 week time frame. I deployed in FEB 2012 came back in AUG and my caps still were not complete, I emailed him and like 1 week later they showed up finally, if I remember correctly email communication are hit and miss with him.

His hats are truly works of art, but I do not think I will be ordering from him again.

Have had an order paid for well over a year now, still no crushers and caps. They look amazing!! Wish I would receive them someday. I received an email a few months ago saying they had been misplaced and that they would be going out in the mail soon. Still no caps. :(

As someone who has made , and does make, custom parts for folks, I know how scheduling and life can sometimes delay producing and/or deliveries. So not complaining here...just would really like to have Keith's awesome caps for my commanders.

Tim

Back