• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Many thanks heavygang for his generosity...

fusilier1944

Company Commander
I am slowly building a squad of panzer-grenadiers (up to 7 men) and am even more slowly building them a pair of Armor Hobbies 250s to ride around in. I would like to thank Steve/heavygang for supplying me with a CD full of photos from his 250 build (wow!) that I am using as a reference and for inspiration in the building process. As I understand he is a busy person so I appreciate the time invested to make this possible. Thank you very much Steve!

For others, Steve has mentioned he will be selling these eventually and in response I have posted a review of the CD in the Maintenance Battalion Refs Section: HG's 250 CD (click here)

Thanks Carey,
I am pleased you like the detail disk .
I have only have two small details to finish for the interior and that is the radio operator and rear door head pads. For the exterior I only have the lower front plate to do. The way work is I may not get to the final paint for some time, if anyone is interested in this detail disk I have 99.9 % of the detail completed and the final paint job really does not matter when it comes down to it. If interested PM me My wife is taking the time to take care of it for me, lets say 20 bucks, includes shipping and other costs,
Less than any book you can buy with this much detail. I must have spent 300 to 400 bucks on books and countless hours on line researching the 250.
Thanks Steve

Back