• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Mike Stannard

Kapernakis

Platoon Leader
I have bought numerous items from Mike for my Tiger and Pz IV and the workmanship is excellent and keeps on getting better. He has some of the best functioning tool clamps out there. His service is also excellent with quick delivery times.

I've installed a bunch of Mikes tools & clasps. his stuff Rocks supreme, the clasps are functional and solid as a rock, and his tools are second to none.
Unless you're weird, you'll love them.

The more I see of Mike's stuff, the more I love them. Next year I am planning a new project using nothing but Mike's accessories. Its that extra step of detail that I am looking for and Mikes Stuff just is just too awesome not to include on a project.

I have purchased almost everything in Mike's extensive product line that I can get my hands on and have never been disappointed. I especailly like the fact that he is constantly adding to his line in an effort to address the needs of many fanatical AFV enthusiasts like myself. A pleasure to do business with. See more of his work on our site at: www.Steeldragons.net

FooFighter

I have purchassed my first item from Mike. It's a simple shovel with fittings but what a piece of art ! Mike shipped it to me very quickly and I will for sure buy more from him in the future for my SDKFZ 250. :!:

phil

Just got a package in the mail from Mike, (ordered a set of flags), like an early Christmas present! Top notch quality! Master craftsmanship at its' best!

M.

Just received the first of what I hope to be many orders of Mike's fine products. I did order some wing nuts from him last year, so technically this is the first I've ordered of his detail sets. Got two shovel kits with clamps, one for my kubelwagen and one for another project, and four rifle racks with butt stock holders for my RC kubelwagen. Can't wait to put them together and install them as I know they will look great.

Thanks Mike for the excellent service, fast shipping, and quality product. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks again,
Jamie

Back