• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Panzercommander HOH

Actionfigureman09

Company Commander
I just finished a trade with Fred. Everything went great. He gave me a great price on the items, shipped quickly, and was great with communication.
Thanks again,
Ben

I also would like to thank Fred for his prompt shipping and excellent International service.
I would not hesitate to recommend & use Fred again........Top Man !

Cheers,
Simon - (UK)

Thank you both! You both were top notch buyers, fast payments and excellent communication throughout! I would not hesitate to deal with Ben or Simon again! Thanks guys!

just got my end of my very first deal with Fred!...AWESOME and LIGHTNING fast shipping!...won't be my last!
thanks again!
Bruce

Yet again, top marks goes to fred for his quality items & international shipping.

Would not hesitate to recommend or use again !

Cheers
Simon

Hi,

I have just got the parts from my first purchase from Fred.

Highly recommended, great communication and fast shipping.

Gary

Hi,

I have just completed my second purchase from Fred.
And again a superb service.

Gary

Just made a purchase from Fred. Great communication and lightning fast shipping. I highly recommend. Thanks!

Jamie C. Kendall

Hi,

I have just finished a sale with Fred, and i must say that he is genuine guy and very helpful.

Great communication, super fast payment and no problems whatsoever.

Highly recommended trader.

Gary

I just made a purchase from Fred. All items recieved were in excellent condition, securely packed and promptly delivered.

Can't add anything to what has already been said. Fred's a trustworthy guy, great at communicating back and forth. Deal with him in confidence. Thanks Fred.

All the best,

Jacob

Just concluded a deal with Fred for a DML Flak38 kit. Shipping was fast and item arrived today in perfect condition. Deal with confidence with Fred. Thanks Fred...... Harold

I have just completed a transaction with Fred and I couldn't be happier.
His description was accurate, his communication excellent and his shipping was fast. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Back