• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Patronenkasten 88

Falckner

Company Commander
Hi
Long time no see.
I have at last completed my 88 kasten
projekt that been laying around for some time.

The two brown boxes are made after a original box.
with the right measure. Thank you Henrik .

The lighter one are made after measure off the Dragon
paperboxes.But I took only four boxes not to make it
to big.

Cheers Falckner

normal_88%20kasten%201.jpg

normal_88%20kasten%202.jpg

normal_88%20kasten%205.jpg

normal_88%20kasten%204.jpg

normal_88%20kasten%206.jpg

normal_88%20kasten%207.jpg

Thank you all

Could use you´r opinion on the
boxes.

Dark Brown or the brighter one

Not sure which to go for?

I would say that you should sand the edges on the dark ones - then they would look like the original (as it is now after 60 years in my Dads shed).

Henrik

I have one of the orginal boxes that you have inside the case and it has all the smaller boxes inside it. It is in perfect condition 1937 dated.
GB

Germanbilly1";p="131714 said:
I have one of the orginal boxes that you have inside the case and it has all the smaller boxes inside it. It is in perfect condition 1937 dated.
GB

Must be cool to be able to see
how they look in real life.
Is there still ammunition inside
those small boxes?

Falckner";p="131946 said:
GB

those small boxes?
No all the ammo was removed, but it was done very careful as there was no damage done to them.
GB

Germanbilly1";p="131948 said:
Falckner";p="131946 said:
GB

those small boxes?
No all the ammo was removed, but it was done very careful as there was no damage done to them.
GB

Phuu for a moment you scared me off
there :lol:

DML's Soldat IV ("B" I think, there were two, "A" and "B") came with all the MG accessories, the loader, little 15 round boxes, and the larger cardboard boxes. Great looking crates, gonna have to make me some of these!

Back