• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Riggers Pouches

Dan Kleeman

Rifleman
I just got an order of rigger pouches from Hank. I must say his pouches are without a doubt the finest I have ever seen. The detail is great and so is the fit. My hat is off to a man that can produce souch quality items.

Thanks, Dan - I've been making riggers like mad this month and they are up for order in the maintenance battalion section - I'm traveling the rest of this week but will answer PMs as I am able - thanks

Dan Kleeman";p="70782 said:
I just got an order of rigger pouches from Hank. I must say his pouches are without a doubt the finest I have ever seen. The detail is great and so is the fit. My hat is off to a man that can produce souch quality items.

They are really great. :!:

I can't resist giving a big plug to Hank for his Rigger pouches. A couple of years ago I ordered a fantastic set of Hank's first round of Rigeer pouches that have been placed on my DML Dan Summers and just recently I recieved a set of the 20 round Thompson pouches. Hank's Rigger pouches are simply the standard of what all 1/6 cloth gear web should aspire to! If your a WWII US Paratrooper fan order quick before they run out!

Scott

Got my rigger pouches today and they are tre chic!

I nominate Hank as the 6th Army Group's official Rigger!

:D

Great stuff... thanks so much, Hank.

Again, thanks to all for the kind comments, I'm glad these are helping you outfit your guys!!! I'd love to see pictures. I've sent out lots of items over the years but rarely see them on figures.

I still have some of all of these available, go over to the Maintenance Battalion to check em out or drop me a Private Message (PM).

Going to see if this thread can be moved over to Maintenance Battalion references, by the way!

Thanks again - I am making a US GP Bag as a contest prize for "Czechmate" as a small way to say thanks to the SAG community!!!

yeah!

Just received mine today, and with all the hype above, well, let me tell you, if anyone decides to order from Hank, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED!! His stuff is a true art. I really dont know whether I should use them or not. And yes, they are that good!!! Again, all praise goes to this guy! His products are TOP NOTCH!!! :mrgreen:

p.s You should be running a company/store Hank!!! :!:

Back