• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SDKFZ 250/3 IGEL 21st Panzer Division

Hammer's Africaners

First Sergeant
SDKFZ 250/3 IGEL 21st Panzer Division

A work in progress for my Africa Korps troops

DSCF7599_zps9q085tz8.jpg

DSCF7600_zps41c4mc1k.jpg

DSCF7601_zpslbhn8dhh.jpg

DSCF7602_zpsqqmwf4en.jpg

DSCF7603_zpstgvle3pk.jpg

DSCF7604_zpsp2swleys.jpg

DSCF7605_zpsz8pacyir.jpg

DSCF7606_zpsmceyr4dh.jpg

DSCF7607_zpstyulwvjf.jpg

DSCF7608_zpsutnjfjl5.jpg

DSCF7610_zps0q1j84d9.jpg

DSCF7611_zpsyehzztlf.jpg

DSCF7612_zpsqkvtw3ho.jpg

Driver/passenger seats, dash, steering column, radios plus many other parts from Panzerwerks.

Small antenna mount, tool brackets, track from Fields of Armor.

Rifles, machinegun, mp-40 and tripod from Dragon.

Rifle bolts covers from Soldier Story.

No radio rack yet, she is just a work in progress.

Hammer

Looks great Hammer, love all the details, especially the bolt covers on the rifles, wish I got some of them when they were available, looking forward to seeing your progress!!!

Looking very nice. It's easy to see this is going to be a real beauty when it's done. The details are all very sharp and well thought out.

Hammer, any way I can persuade you to take some detailed pic's of those Soldier Story K98 Bolt Covers with measurements? Have yet to find any, was thinking I might try fabricating myself if not to difficult?

Hammer,
I'm starting on mine again, but I'm having problems with the fenders. Mine sag a little. How did you support yours to keep them from sagging?
Bob

I got two figures in there by shorting their legs quite a bit.
They are permanently mounted in there. Once I am done it would be impossible to get them in there or fix them if they moved or shifted at a later date.

They are now both a permanent driver and a radio operator. The hats are from the 21st century DAK figure.

Finished mounting the frame antenna, some other details and put in the passenger seat cushion. Hopefully get more done this long weekend coming up.

Hammer

Back