• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Something a bit different from Armorpax

armorpax

Battalion Commander
Hi All,

probably not everyones cup of tea but a couple of modern items we are working on, pics below,

Best regards

Dave

Gimpy8.jpg

Gimpy7.jpg

Gimpy6.jpg

Gimpy5.jpg

DSCN7589.jpg

DSCN7585.jpg

DSCN7592.jpg

Hi Kano,

L7A2, its the Dragon Gimpy but new barrel assembly, SF butt and of course the Manroy Tripod,

cheers

Dave

Hi Leatherneck,

yep, Brit post war water cans, in use from the 60,s (maybe a bit earlier) and still unchanged today

SFC Reising,

sorry no jeep pintle in the range but the one Leatherneck posted looks the part,

Best regards

Dave

Hi All,

The GPMG SF kits will be going into full production in around a weeks time, the first test shots have been done and metal production masters are with our caster, decal sets will be with me in around a fortnight, hopefully, so kits should go on full sale by the end of the month.

The picture below shows the full contents of the kit. The kit will also contain assembly instructions.

First production is likely to be around 20 sets and if you are interested in securing one of the first runs drop me an email,

I would also like to mention that we have been lucky enough to have the talents of Michigan Dawg helping with the stencil sets and would just like to say that the service we have recieved has been superb,

Best regards

Dave

Dscn7864.jpg

Gimpy.jpg

dscn7853.jpg

Nice Dave , i want to do some modern stuff one of these days , like a BMP or a fuchs , the tripod looks great ! and the water cans ,beautiful !!!

That is really sharp! I really like the ammo cans tho
with their opening tops and the ability to put a row of
ammo on top and up into the mg. Very nicely done!

Back