• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

stupid question

Trilla

Rifleman
hey do you guys make your own rifle straps out of leather or do you buy them? I remember seeing some site were you could buy them but for the life of me I cant remember how I found it. Please if anyone has some info I am all ears I have a lot of weapons that need straps!!

Battlegeartoys have nice ones, IMHO the best for the US ww2 rifles.

Otherwise I prefer the non-customized ones, as late DML, DID, SS....are really good.

Thats my humble opinion :!:

http://www.figurines-12-pouces.com/en/7911-barrack-sergeant-us-m1907-rifle-sling-real-leather.html#

What kind of sling are you looking for? I can check my ''leather'' spare parts box for you.

DSC_0053_zpshbxy912m.jpg

The most i have is german.

I need straps for german weapons MP40s,K98s,StG44s the whole 9 yards anything you go is much appreicated

Trilla what makes you think that was a stupid question?... the only stupid I know of is the one you don't ask

I know I didn't know what else to use as a header that would draw attention. Hey John I gotta take a trip down by you and go shopping!!

Back