• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Thank you John's-Stuff

Sparky

Platoon Leader
Late last week I needed a special decal to finish up a project. So I took a chance and E-Mailed John to see if he could make them up for me.

Lo and behold, they showed up at my door step today and just what the doctor ordered. Less than a 5 day turnaround on a special order. So I am here to give credit where credit is due.

I've never had any issues with John's decal, they have always been top notch, but this was just above and beyond the call.

Thank you John.

John Ivory is good people. He has been around the hobby since the old days and has always been a true stand up guy. Very much good to go.

So true :!: :!: :!:

I asked John a while back if he could make some 11 Panzer Division Ghost emblem decals for me if I sent him a sample. The white ghost on a clear background came out fine.

I asked John for some number decals that were not posted on his web site. He not only sent them promptly, but gave me twice as many as I thought I was getting, and refused additional payment!
He is one of the indispensible people in this hobby.

Back